.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hi!

I slept a bit too late but that's OK because I needed the rest. I ended up staying awake far too long so I had a hard time waking up. I spent hours trying to fix the comment aspect of this blog but I couldn't do it. I couldn't even find another web tool commenting thingie to attach to it. There is a tiny comment thing way down at the bottom, right above the thing that says, "Who links to me?" You could use that or you could always email me at megbkelso@gmail.com.

A couple of things, please answer the "I love you" poll question if you haven't already and if you or anyone you know would like an invite to Gmail, email me and I'll send it to you.

My son brought me a chain saw to trim the hedges with. It looks like it would certainly do the job but I'm afraid that I might lose an appendage if I'm not really, really careful. The other day I went out there with a rusty pair of hedge trimmers that I had done my best to clean up with steel wool and oil but they were so useless that after an hour, I had only gotten to one small part of the hedges and the part I did do looked like it had been attacked by Edward Scissorhands on crack. So, I can't wait to try this thing.

I need to call the landlord and tell him about a couple of things that need to be fixed but I don't want to take the chance of him driving up here to check out those things and find the bushes in such sad shape. Also, I'm still trying to figure out a way to get on the roof to clean out the gutters. I don't know how in the heck Rick got up there but I need to figure something out soon. In the back where there are so many pine trees, the gutters are so full of pine needles that there's a giant weed growing out of it. That's pretty bad but I don't know what to do about it.

I suppose I could just let the bushes keep growing and the weeds keep coming out of the roof and then when the landlord drives by, he won't even see the house.

OK then...my coffee is kicking in so I'm going to go pack for the weekend. I have one overnight bag packed full of jammies but I don't know what else to pack. It's going to be really hot this weekend and I don't own a pair of shorts that fit me. But, I do have a couple pairs of capri's so I guess I'll just make them do. I can walk in the water wearing those and if I really, really want to, I can always just ask Biff to buy me a bathing suit. Maybe if I'm a really, really good girl, he'll do it.

I'll try to stop back by before I leave. I don't know if that bed and breakfast has internet access so if it doesn't, I won't be back until Sunday night. Hell, even if they DO, unless it's in the room, I probably won't leave Biff to write on it. BUT...I will take notes for you!

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home