.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Damn...

...I have another man who's birthday is right before mine. That just blows. Rick is ten days older than I and Biff is much younger but his birthday is the 14th of June. Mine is the 29th. When you have a man who's birthday is right before yours, you have to give a little bit to get a decent present for yourself.

I don't know what to do for this guy. I don't have any cash so I can't really buy him anything. I have cake mix and frosting as well as cake decorating stuff...but my oven doesn't work so that's not an option. I wish just once, I could have a boyfriend who's birthday is AFTER mine so that he could set the standard.

If I just gave the dude a shirt, he wouldn't buy me anything really good. I have no idea what to expect myself so I don't know how much effort to put into this. Of course, I could always give him a paper goldfish with fins that you can pull out and exchange for blow jobs...I bet he'd like that...but I want jewelry and I don't know if I'd get it after giving the guy a paper goldfish with detachable fins.

He knows that I don't have any money but still, I have to give the man something after he took me to such a nice place this past weekend. Oh well, we'll see what we can work out. Any ideas that you have would be greatly appreciated.

A guy that I email has offered to help me get the comments back up on this thing and if he can do it, ya'll should be able to comment at each post. Remember that there is a comment thing down at the bottom but it's so small that most people don't even notice that it's there.

Well, I'm going to go to bed now, Biff wore me out this weekend and I've been exhausted all day. I would have slept later than I did but the animals kept licking my face to go outside so I gave up and dragged my ass out of bed.

I'll be back in the morning, hope you have a great day!

Meggers

7 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

This is another test. Damn, the comments are supposed to be behind the post, not under it!

Whatever, I'm still working on it.

Meg

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK, could someone out there, anyone, post a comment so that I can see if it's different if a reader does it than if I do it...thanks, I'll be waiting for someone to post a comment, la di da, la di da.

Meg

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Well, it looks like that guy who knows knows!

I think the goldfish idea is great,
but he'd probably prefer an Octopus or even a Millipede.

I'm sure if he knows your broke, he won't expect much - a treat might be to buy him a shirt, but give him yourself naked in the shirt - that would work for me.

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Cadley Dad said...

I get Comment Moderation has been enabled

so I'll guess you'll have to check them first.

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Could someone post a comment here? I'm trying to see if it works for anyone besides me. Thanks.

Meg

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Milipede, LOLOLOLOL...good thinking. Seriously though, I don't want him to feel obligated to get me something but I do want him to acknowledge my birthday, of course. I wish he had just made the trip my gift.

OK, I'm still trying to fix these comments.

Meg

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Cadley Dad said...

The comments appear fine to me!

I think if the guys got the cash, in my opinion, he won't mind spending it to make you happy!

June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home