.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

You know...

...I've been thinking about something that happened last night. In the heat of the moment, Biff said the "L" word. I've been thinking about it because I don't know how to take it. Should I just forget it as one of those things that people say when they're in the middle of such things or should I take it seriously? The thing is, if he meant it and I never say it back, that might freak him out and he'll never say it again. If he was just doing the pillow talk type of "I love you", and then I do say it...I run the risk of scaring him off. So, I'm a tad befuddled.

Rick did that once. He said the same thing when we were dating and after he did, I said it myself. It turned out that he didn't mean to say it although years later he said that he DID mean it, he was just scared. I'm not making that mistake again...so any suggestions?

OK, now I'm off to the doctor.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Hi,
wait and see if he says it again, then ask him,

of course it depends how you feel about him.

Have you still got the other guy around, you've not mentioned him in a while.

Have a good weekend.

June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home