.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Based on a comment...

...that I received regarding the roommate ad, I have decided to revamp the entire ad. I was just going to add on to it, but there was no way to do that and make the ad flow. So, I decided that I should just fix the whole thing. OK...so, I'm gonna do that right now. I was watching the Falcon's game but it's half-time and a bit of a romp so I'm gonna do this instead...BRB with the new ad!

Meggers

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes male roommates don't work out either. Mine borrowed my last $20 Friday and took it, and my car, and disappeared for 3 days. He blew off work and went to stay with some random girl he met online. He failed to tell anyone, sparking a missing person's report and masive search. Until he called and told us where he was this morning. Needless to say, he'll be coming home to his stuff in boxes on the porch.

August 27, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Man...that sucks. I have to ask you, why did you loan him the cash? I'm so sorry that happened to you...you must have been very concerned to have even considered calling the cops.

Yeah, these things can happen with anyone, that's for sure.

August 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loaned it to him because he was supposed to get paid the following morning, which he did. He just failed to return home after work. Uch. Men.. I'd still prefer a male roommate or no roommate to another female.

August 27, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK...so you basically agree with me, right? Have you any female roommate horror stories?

Meg

August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home