.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Well now I'm bored...

...so bored that I just watched an hour and a half of Cops. Those guys always get their man, don't they?

Then the cops always ask the bad guys why they're running. Are they seriously expecting an answer when they ask people that question? They seem to want an answer pretty badly.

One guy had to be taken down with dogs and the cops said, "Now he has to go to jail with dog bites instead of without them."

Nobody wants to go to jail, with or without dog bites. The cops work there so I guess it's normal to them but most people don't like to go to jails. I think that's the point.

They're the fricking cops, they're supposed to chase the bad guys and the bad guys are supposed to run. I never hear the bad guys asking the cops why they were chasing them, why do they have to ask them why they run?

They never show the ones that get away and somebody's getting away somewhere. If not, there wouldn't be so many people wanted by the police. I don't know how many of them actually get away when they run but some of them must. Those cops run too hard after the ones they do have to chase and I figure that's because they've lost a couple here or there and they don't want it to happen again.

When they catch the bad guys who run far, they seem to knock the fuckers around a bit before they get the cuffs on them. They do it so casually with cameras there, you have to wonder what they do when the cameras aren't there. I've seen more than one man charged with battery on a cop when the only person messed up at all was the guy in jail...the cops didn't have a scratch on them. That was in Roanoke, Virginia.

Tonight they had a couple of special episodes of Cops...one with everyone armed and one where everyone ran away. So, the cops were pretty annoyed on the shows tonight. That stuff seems to bring out the worst in cops.

Like my husband, they seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in trailer parks. These people don't just have to worry about whores and bad weather, they to worry about criminals as well. That must blow.

Well, I'm so bored that my brain is on empty so I'm going to go back in my room and lie on my bed and watch television. I wish I had a big guy in there with me. Just for a few nights...not for any length of time.

Oh well. The cat will have to do for now.

:):):)

5 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Damn, Meg - I wouldn't want to watch TV with you - I can imagine you chatterboxing throughout the whole show!!

I'm just kidding with you
:):):)

August 22, 2006  
Blogger Hoots Musings said...

Hi Meg!
You forgot most of the men arrested in the show COPS usually do not have on a shirt!

August 22, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Girl,

You KNOW I DO! Unless of course it's really scary and I'm hiding beind a shoulder. But your's probably isn't big enough for me so you'd be safe.

The MEN don't wear shirts? LOLOLOL....last night they cuffed 3 WOMEN without shirts! (Behind the backs!) I have never seen an arrest emergency...Why can't they let the chicks put their clothes on?

OK...now I'm going to write something for you guys...BRB!

Meg

August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

I'd love to watch tv with you. I wish I weren't 7 thousand miles away.

anonymous

August 23, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, well, well...

...I wish you weren't 7000 miles away, too! If I asked my probation officer really, really nicely, I bet she'd let me travel. Now, if I can just get my passport back from my husband, I'll be good to go!

Meg

August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home