.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I mentioned that Sally Field was a bitch...

...and a friend of mine was surprised. I was too when I met her. I lived in Petaluma California when they filmed a movie called Heroes there. They had filmed American Graffiti there before I moved there. When they were doing American Graffiti, a friend of mine named Kristy dated Harrison Ford. I didn't know that he was married when she was dating him until recently! I heard that he and his wife were divorced in 1979 and that was shortly after the movie Heroes was filmed in Petaluma and Kristy had dated Harrison again.

She asked me if I wanted to go to his motel room with her for a party. I was very young and I had never seen Star Wars or American Graffiti so I didn't know who the heck Harrison Ford was. But, I did know who Fonzie was and he was supposed to be at the party, as was Sally Field. And, I wanted to meet them.

When we got there, I was sitting on a couch chatting with some guy who I had just met. He walked away and then I walked over to the balcony to see the view. When I did, a short woman stood next to me. I didn't pay any attention to her and before I knew it, there were about 10 people surrounding us. I looked over at the woman and noticed that it was Sally Field.

I said, "Are you Sally Field?" and she responded, "If I'm not, all of you people are surrounding the wrong woman."

She was so smug in the way that she said it that I was disgusted. I said, "Oh, I thought they were surrounding me." and walked away.

So, I really don't like her. I really, really don't. I'm not happy with my friend Kristy either. I had no clue that I was accompanying her to a married man's room. I didn't find out for over 20 years. So, although Harrison is a good actor, I know that he's a cheating husband so I'm not so impressed with him either.

He recently got married to Calista Flockhart and I hope he's grown up since the 70's. If not, she's in for some interesting crap in her future. I have never met a man who cheated once and then learned his lesson. I'm sure they exist out there somewhere, but I wouldn't marry someone that I knew had cheated in the past.

OK, I've just gotten home from the dentist. I have one more appointment and then I'm done with this tooth. Then, I'm done with this dentist. I'm going to let him finish the tooth he started and then I'll have to find another dentist. All this time I thought that I was the one who was fighting the laughing gas. Then, I went to a dentist last December who gave me laughing gas and it worked. But that dentist was so far away that I wanted to go to a closer one this time. But, now I've learned that he doesn't use enough nitrous so I'm irritated. 50 bucks for that crap and they don't use enough to help. This guy said that he "caters to cowards". Well, he doesn't. But, he's done so much work on this tooth and he's already taken the nerve out so I don't think it could possibly hurt. We'll see after the lidocaine wears off.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home