.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Dear Meg,

"You have got to stop talking about your great BJ abilities. That is my Wifes only shortcomings and every time you get started on that I get this involuntary boner, guess we really are all pigs"

Well, not necessarily. You said the stiffie was involuntary so I can't see how it reflects on your character. As a matter of fact, I think you're a man of honor. You mentioned your wife straight up. I wish my husband would have done that.

Any man can get a boner, it's what they do with it that makes them pigs or not pigs. Pigs run around with their prick all hard looking for a hole like Colleen Lombardi to stick it in. Men restrain themselves and when they get the chance, they do it properly.

I know that when I get the chance, I like to do things properly and sucking a dick is one of those things that's pretty much all me. Even the nuttiest woman on Earth can't blame a man for a bad blow job. So, sucking dick is pretty much like a solo performance therefore you should be ready for any possible quandary that you might encounter. And, there are potentially some dire possibilities.

You have the guys like Rick who act like every time is the first time. I was with him for so long that I just started thinking that it was normal for a guy to come in 5 minutes each and every time. I had forgotten that there were men who could do that for a while. Thank the Lord that Rick was in the minority of those men.

And then you have the guys with a lot of that pre-cum stuff. I hate that. A little goes a long, long way...I hate the ones that seem to be running like a leaky faucet all the time. But, I can adjust. I just jiggle something and it stops quickly.

I'm sorry if I've hardened anybody but to me, this is just funny stuff. I bet most women would agree with me. This doesn't affect me at all sexually, I can discuss it like I discuss anything else. Now, when I'm actually DOING the blow job, I'm really into it and turned on. But, writing about it does nothing for me.

I used to get emails like that one whenever I complained that I was "so cold that my nipples are hard. They feel like they're about to poke through my shirt." I just meant that I was cold, men took it sexually. So, I guess I should have known that the blow job stuff would do it too. I'm sorry.

I just forget that men take everything sexually. I could be sitting in a puddle of mud, splashing around, and someone would consider it sexy. So, it doesn't matter what we do...men are going to think like that anyway. So, I'll just do what I want to do and hope for the best.

At least I haven't posted my ass in a while! That was probably not a good idea but it was a spur of the moment thing. Now it's been so long since I've been there that I don't even know where it is anymore. I just know that somewhere on this blog, there is a picture of my bum and I can't find it.

Oh well, I'll come across my ass sooner or later.

Why is Ernesto coming at us and why is John is going to Acapulco? Shouldn't Ernest come here and Juan go to Mexico? What's up with that? Oh well.

Now I'm going to watch the Falcons game on TV...my son is there 9 rows behind the visiting team at about the 45 yard line. He might be easy to see so I'm going to look for him. I'll be back later!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Meg - I just gotta tell you, I googled Colleen Lombardi and your blog comes up, good job. Now if we can just google hosebag momma and her name would come up, we would have something really good.

September 01, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, I bet we can do that if we think about it long enough...all I have to do is mention hosebag momma and Colleen Lombardi in the same post. I'll do that next...

Nothing is impossible if we believe!

Meg

September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home