.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Here are some more...

...responses from my ad:

I would say you win ! The best ad I’ve seen in probably 3 years for a roommate, but in the top 10 in my life.
It reads like a novel, I was hanging on every word. Either you’re highly educated,been reading since 2 or you’re a writer. Who knows, maybe you got this off a book. Either way ,I really enjoyed it. Who knows, maybe I’m not too bright and easely amussed.
Marietta is a big place, I’d prefer the East side of it just because of the drive.
As far as my divorse, she kept the house, everything in it, our 2 children & her car. I got my truck & my tools.
Just recently, I paid my girlfriends mortgage then she kicked me out over an argumentOn the show ‘Girlfriends’.
Anyways, you sound like a caucasian, middleclass woman and they’re usually scarred of me.
This is my usual description to my prospects and they don’t ever respond.
Let me know what you think if you care to reply………..
My name is Ernesto . I work ********* as an Analyst.
Looking for a cozy place to call home for a while. Divorced 2 years and just broke up w/girlfriend.
Drive a truck, like dogs but don’t keep one. Paying off bills so I can buy a home in next year or so.
I do cook and use spices. I was born in Mexico & have lived in this part of the continent for 32 years , I am 36. Have & keep friendships with people from all over to include Africans, African American, Blacks, Indigenous Americans,Afghans, Iranians, Iraqui’s, South Americans,Vietnam, Gambians,Ivory Coast, Cuba the Islands .and even 1 or 2 caucasians/Europeans and a Russian-polish lady.
Also, even though I am Mexican, I am Muslim. I can entertain any conversation.


Here's another:

Hi, I just finished reading your post and I found quite good!!! I am 36, italian, divorced, love to be watched while eating....! I am responsable, laid-back, good sense of humor, athletic, respectful, great with yard work and open to negotiation!!! My name is Max and you can reach me at 770-********
Buena nuote, Max

OK, off to the hospital!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home