.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good morning!

My father is finally taking the European vacation that I've been trying to talk him into taking for years. He's going to London and Paris with a few side trips here and there, like one trip to Normandy. He asked me to write a list of things to do in London and Paris. I said, "Sure!"

Then I started to write the list....The Eiffel Tower, The Arc D' Triumph, Notre Dame, lunch at a sidewalk cafe on the Champs Elysses, The Louvre...DUH! Do I really, really need to write this stuff down? You could find a list of things to do under Paris in any encyclopedia article on the city.

When I went, I didn't ask anyone for ideas, I just got to Paris and asked, "Where's the Eiffel Tower?" Some mime pointed and off I was on my way to the Eiffel Tower.

And in Britain, I was one of those annoying Americans who tried to make the guards smile. I actually did my stand up routine for one of them. Then, I danced back and forth in front of them like Lucy Ricardo. The guy was good, he didn't crack so much as one smile. They must train them to think about something boring like Charles and Camilla.

I was reading on a friend's blog that people told her that she should "lay off the husband's mistress" and start talking about the husband. That's bullshit. Of course the husband is mainly to blame. No one said he wasn't.

But, that doesn't take one tiny bit of the culpability off the sluts who sleep with the married men.

There's a huge difference between the cheater and the scum they cheat with...I liken it to the difference between a thief and a liar.

My grandmother used to tell me that a liar was worse than a thief. Her reasoning was that you could put a thief in jail but there wasn't a damn thing you could do to a liar.

Well, the men who cheat do have to face a judge and a divorce decree, along with child support, alimony or some annoying financial obligation. But the bimbos don't have to face any music. They don't care what they've done to the wife, the children, the family or even the husband himself. The money is no object, they just want that marriage over.

If I loved a man, I would hate to be responsible for making him pay out a lot of cash every month for years. But these women are pretty damned selfish and they don't care how much money the man has to pay out unless and until they get married. Then, the money is hers too and now she hates the idea of paying so much as two cents to the wife.

Ain't life a bitch for people who get what they ask for? Instead of fighting about whether or not he'll ever divorce his wife, now the foolish wopigs end up fighting over the money that they have to send her. Rick has to send me $800 a month and he has to keep me insured through Cobra, another 3 something a month. So, well over $1,100 a month. That has to hurt all but lottery winners and Angelina Jolie. Can you imagine? "What do you mean you have to send her money every month? When I took you, I wanted all of your money too!"

Anyway, my point is that the men do seem to pay SOME price, the bimbos pretty much don't. So, our public wrath is directed toward them. We pay attorneys to take care of our husbands. Let them work their mojo on the men, we'll deal with the sluts.

Speaking of Colleen Lombardi, women like her are just begging to be publicly outed as the bitches that they are. Her all out war on Jeff's wife was despicable. She walked all over the husband AND the wife as though she had total immunity to steal a woman's husband and then manipulate THE WIFE like she manipulated the weak ass pathetic excuse for a husband. She destroyed an entire family and then proceeded to rub salt in the wounds of the wife for no reason other than the fact that she is miserable and she wants to spread her misery.

Colleen Lombardi thought that Kelly should just sit back, shut up and hand over her husband without ever saying a word. Apparently, Kelly was just supposed to take all the shit that Colleen Lombardi dished out annd keep her mouth shut about it. What a joke.

By the way, if these wives were simply told the truth in the first place...they wouldn't ever get so crazy. So, try to be honest. It will serve you well.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bra-fuckin'-oh!!!!!

I hope you're feeling better. Medical procedures bite, do they not? :) Take care of yourself, keep writing. You're my daily read :) Thanks!

August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit you're good! I oughta fire my lawyer and hire you!

August 30, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You know, I would love to cross examine some of these wopigs, that's for sure!

OK, I'm gonna go write something and post it when I'm done. I'll be back shortly.


Meg

August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home