.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well...

...I slept most of the day and then I watched some old Blondie reruns that I taped years ago when TV-Land had all the Blondie's on over a weekend. That was a funny series of movies. Anyway, now I'm wide awake and it's after 1 AM. I know the time is never right on the posts, it never has been. I tried to fix it a couple of times but it went back to being wrong so I gave up. The time on my computer is wrong as well. I could understand hours, but it's minutes wrong. I don't know how that happens.

I've resorted to eating my Pez candy without the dispenser. Minnie's head was too fucked up to work properly. I kept biting the candy in half and then I'd half to pinch the other half out with my fingers and that's just not right. Anyway, this way I can eat 4 at a time so it's all good.

Wait, I hear Dog the Bounty Hunter on in the living room and if I keep listening to him I'll barf so I have to go turn his leopard pants self off. BRB.

OK...I'm back. Sorry about that, but he and his wife drive me nuts. How did he, his wife and her boobs get so famous? He gets locked up in Mexico on a case and all of a sudden he's some tough hombre mother fucker and we're supposed to all be either impressed with, or afraid of, the fool and his flunkies? I must have missed something. Usually we just laugh at people like him on some night time talk show blooper type thing. Is Hollywood running out of airhead teenaged tramps to follow around? Surely Oprah must know someone else besides Dr. Phil and Gayle. I can't believe this was the best idea that someone could come up with.

And where do those people get their clothes? They look like they've just been shopping at some redneck consignment shop. I think Rick's first wife used to own one of the shirts the wife was wearing last week.

Is it me or does that man still have the remnants of a mullet? I think there's a mullet on his head somewhere that he just can't let go of. That would explain his wife's hair, too. They just have some 80's redneck thing happening and for some odd reason, someone decided to put these 2 overblown egos on television.

One thing that intrigues me though...something about the wife. Why doesn't she fall over? Those gigantic sax-o-saline would slam a normal woman face first into the pavement. I guess it has something to do with her fat ass and her resulting funky center of gravity.

Well, other than the BS at the hospital this morning, my day wasn't so bad. I was very sweetly waited on before daisy dude had to go back to work. But, he came back to check on me on his way home from work too. And, he brought me one of my favorite meals...a Philly Connection Cheese Steak and a box of lime Popsicles.

What he did next, he made me promise that I wouldn't tell my son...but he didn't say not to mention it on the internet so I'll tell you. He helped me wash my hair and then he set it for me. I showed him how to roll a couple of the curlers and then he did the rest of them. I believe that he's the first man who's ever curled my hair. Well, except for Michelle, a Lebanese moron who fried my hair with a hideous poodle perm in 1982. I mean just normal men. This is the first guy who curled my hair without being paid cash...how's that?

I thought it was sweet. Anyway, now it's time to act like it's the middle of the night and go lie down. See ya in the morning!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home