.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hey...

...here's the first response to the ad:

"...enigmatic thoreau-type seeking solitude and peace...loves simplicity, nature photography, pottery...former Army Ranger Instructor; presently Christian Counselor...770 *** ****Do call me...I'm totally fine with all you've said..."

He put the ... in there like I do! We have the ... thing in common anyway! He also put his web site in there, I'm going to check that out.

Meg

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl,

How do you do it? I would have bet all I owned you would never, never hear from anyone. It seems like everything you do works just fine for you and nothing I do works out ever.

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL....uh...did you just start reading this thing yesterday? My entire life has been turned upside down over the past two years and nothing has gone right except for my granddaughter. But, I do have a few secrets that help me get along everyday. I'll write a post about that as soon as I'm done drinking my coffee.

Meg

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

By the way....pottery?

LOLOLOLOL.

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Damn. This is the kind of luck I have. Oh well. Nice to know you're out there somewhere! You certainly gave me a smile and I always appreciate that.

:):):)

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Did you hear that ladies? He is already trained to hand over the remote! I have the worst luck in the world.

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Wow! You certainly are a keeper. I never understood the male apprehension when it comes to purchasing feminine hygeine products. It's like carrying a huge placard that says, "I'm a hetrosexual and I have my own woman!"

Meggers

August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home