.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 14, 2006

That stupid Marinol...

...worked so well that I freaked a bit when I started gaining weight. I thought that since it was working so well, I could stop taking it and keep eating. But, that didn't work. I absolutely have no appetite when I don't take the stuff so yesterday I got it filled and took it.

Within 30 minutes, I was not only starving, I was nervous and shaky from hunger. I was shopping at the time so I couldn't go to the fridge and grab a sandwich. Instead, I bought two candy bars because I knew one wouldn't be enough.

I opened the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and guess what I found?

A WARNING! There is actually a warning on the wrapper of a candy bar! It said, "Candy is a treat. Please consume in moderation."

Screw them, I gobbled both peanut butter cups and then I ate a Dove Chocolate bar and on the way home, I stopped at Krystal Burger and ate two Krystal's, two corn pups and a large fry. Then, I ate an ice cream cone.

So far, nothing bad has happened. But, I take full responsibility. I have been warned and I choose to ignore the warning and eat like a pig. Life is too short for all of these damned warnings.

Now I'm going to eat a big, giant, pig bowl of Fruity Pebble's.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home