.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Good morning!

I'm taking a hell of a chance and typing this right into Blogger. I like living on the edge at times. I'm bored and havn't done a thing for the past two days except go out on one date. I'm looking for an excuse to go outside but I can't come up with one.

I have two things of yogurt, some cottage cheese, three popsicles, two Hot Pockets and a box of Fruity Pebbles. So, I'm good for the next two days.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and a doctor's appointment the next day. I'm so damned bored but to lazy to get dressed. I did go out Friday night and had to slip out of the door sideqays so my date wouldn't see the mess in the living room. I had cleaned the house so well that I rested on my laurels until it was a mess again.

I had to leave my date in his car even though he was hinting to come in. I couldn't say the house was a mess because men don't care. They screw with their eyes closed so they don't care if the bed is covered with clothes.

I've had a few men say, "Oh, it doesn't matter." when I've tried to tell them that my room was too messy to go into. I didn't want to have to say, "You're too funky and not at all my type." That's when I learned about how they try to get into your house when the date is over. It's never for the reason they say it is, they just want to get closer to your bedroom.

Most of them would do it on the couch if I let them. This guy was very nice, but I still think he had something more than an "antacid" in mind. Oh well.

Well, it was very cool last night so I left the AC off and I sweated all night so I'm all funkified and I need a shower. I'm gonna do that and I'll be back in a little bit. See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home