.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The fricking NERVE of some men...

...up until today, I've sort of been seeing a guy every so often. He isn't Chemistry-dude...he's another guy.

Before we ever dated, we knew each other as friends. Even before we ever went out, we spoke on the phone often, e-mailed each other...we availed ourselves of many forms of communication. I found him to be totally charming, witty and wickedly clever. Just like I like them.

Our conversations were refreshingly challenging and I enjoyed the verbal sparring and the brilliant one-up-man-ship of our humorous quips. Ordinarily, when you find those traits in a man, you can assume a few things. I assumed that the brevity and confidence with which he spoke was a sign of a bright, level headed character. I was wrong.

The longer I know him, the more insecure and suffocating he becomes. As a result, I am dealing with all of the negative aspects of a relationship without enjoying any of the positive things that make the bad crap worth suffering. Ain't that a bitch?

I have never, ever lied to this man. Yet, he demands answers to questions that he has no right to ask and then he refuses to believe me when I answer the questions anyway...just to shut his ass up. So, I refuse to answer anymore questions...which of course is, in itself, an admission of guilt to a whack job.

I hate it when somebody that matters doesn't believe me. If I tell you something...it's the truth. I may refuse to answer a question for one reason or another, but if I do answer it, you're going to get the God's honest truth. If you choose not to believe me, you can just sit and spin. But, don't ask me anymore questions.

I think what bothers me the most is the fact that if this guy thinks I'm capable of the subterfuge that he's accusing me of, then he doesn't know me at all. He's the only guy that I'm seeing who knows about the blog so I certainly can't say that he is missing much...hell, I tell you guys just about EVERYTHING!

So, just what WOULD I hide from this guy? DUH! Bupkus.

Now, if he had caught me in a few lies...that'd be different. So...Rick, I see that you've been back...don't sit and say, "See? It sucks to be accused of lying." I didn't lie...you, on the other hand, are a liar extrordinaire. And by the way, what's up with the alimony? It's getting a bit TOO late. I have to pay the rent with that so could you hurry up? Thanks. See ya.

OK...now I'm going to go take a Xanax. I've worked myself up into a frenzy.


See ya,

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All there is to say about him is:
NEXT!
:)

September 21, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Ooooh yes. My word they sure can fool a girl.

September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy sounds like Crooked-Dick-Rick in a different package: Same power and control stuff, same mind fukery, same game playing.
This isn't "mellow yellow" territory-it's brown, it stinks and it's just gonna ferment more the longer it's around.
FLUSH!!!

May 14, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep...and now I have another one. Jeez.

May 14, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home