.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Damn...

...I fell alseep again. I'm totally screwing up every normal sleep habit that I ever had. If I ever meet a man that wants to get married, I'll have to sleep in a bed at night instead of wherever I feel like lying down whenever I get tired. Even if I start out in my own bed at a normal time, before the sun rises I will have been in a couple of different beds.

Man, I'd have to cook 3 meals a day at normal times, too. Ooh, I hadn't thought about a bunch of those things. Although it would be nice to have a man in the bed, how would I get one that would follow me around the house? I'd probably have to sleep in one place all night if I wanted to have a man there.

They are nice to have around but I've gotten used to a few things since Rick left. There's not much farting going on in the house and that would change if I got a new man. There's also not much filth accumulating around the toilet. There haven't been any socks and underpants around the bed either. Not having a man around has had a few benefits that I hadn't thought about. I should appreciate that stuff while I can. Before you know it, there'll be a man in my life and I'll have to endure a few things that the testosterone induced seem to bring with them.

I guess I should stop and smell the roses while I can. I keep thinking about Rick and my grandfather and that combination sort of makes me afraid of having another man. I suppose I could limit myself to really really clean men...but you don't see too many of them. No matter how clean they think they are, they're never clean enough, are they?

Also, I like being able to come and go as I please. Not that I do go to that many places, but whenever I want to, I can. And, if I wanted to, I could set a goal like having 7 different men come over every night for a week and screw every one of them. I probably won't, but I could if I wanted to.

Like right now, if I wanted to, I could call Mr. Chemistry dude over here and nail him again. All it would take would be a phone call. OK then, I think I'll call him and break out the hummis. Alrighty then...

...see ya!

Meg

PS I wrote this a while back and then couldn't get the puter to post it. So, now I'm sticking it up here with a bit of an update...the hummis worked.:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home