.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dear Meg,

"OH, by the way, I feel that it's sooo easy to pry a good percentage of married man away from their wives. It's such a no-brainer. Wouldn't you agree, ladies? Especially if a man's been married for over 5 years."

At some point, if the man has a weak constitution, you're right. They can easily be swayed.

Rick told me that our "sex life wasn't as intense as it used to be". What the hell did that mean? After making love for 25 years, what the heck is supposed to happen?

A deeper love, that's what. But, those horny bastards that think with their twisted pricks will go for it every time. Rick didn't realize that with that one comment, he ackowledged the affair. He acknowledged it with quite a few different comments, actually.

Did I ever tell you about the time that I went to the store and when I got to the car, I had forgotten my money? I went back into the house to get it and when I got to the bedroom, Rick was sitting on the floor whacking off to the slanted recpetion of some sex channel that we didn't get. Now, that's entertainment.

Him and his twisted penis...just a shaking and a jerking...LOLOLOL...I wish I had a camera!

And don't ask, I don't know what was wrong with his dick. People have written to say it sounds like he has priapism...whatever the hell that is. Even a nurse like myself doesn't run into that very often. How many men realize that their "manhood" is deformed? Not many. I bet Rick thinks his penis is normal. But...oh no...it is not.

Imagine my surprise the first time I got a handful of that mess. Also, it had a mind of it's own and would go in whatever direction it wanted to go...that made it tough to use.

But, like a breach baby, it found it's way. That way might have been sideways or halfways...but it worked, sort of. I tried to fix it but it just kept going faster and faster. Oh well.

What the heck was I talking about? This is why I shouldn't sign on until I've had my coffee. I don't know why I'm talking about Rick's dick and it's shortcomings. Oh! I have a picture! Let me find that sucker for you.

BRB.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home