.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

OMG!!!

You guys might not know this but I have a stat counter on this blog and it shows the IP's of people who come here. I can't do anything with them, I wouldn't know how to if I knew what to do with them. All I do is watch them to see what countries the hits come from.

Anyway, the IP sometimes gives the domain and with that, I can go to that domain. I can't get into your account, but I can go to your sign on page. Say you work at Coca Cola...I could get to their home site, but I also could do that by going to cocacola.com if I wanted to. I don't have a user name or a password, but I can go to the home site.

Once I clicked on what I thought was an IP and it took me to a tag-board with an ongoing conversation. I couldn't say anything to them, I could just read what they were writing.

Then, check it out...they started talking about me! It was last summer and I posted some of what they were saying on my blog and within a few minutes, one of them had read my blog and they thought that I had hacked into their thingie.

I'm flattered that so many think so highly of my computer skills.

Well, I did that today when I saw an IP from Whitefish, Montana. While I was at the sign on page of the domain, centurytel.net or something like that...I checked out the local weather and what movies were playing. Then, I read the local news, left the site and went on my way to the next place.

A few hours later I got a message that I didn't understand. Here is part of it:

You have gone into my private files and now know my name...You, my sweet lady, do not know my strength.

So, since I didn't understand it, I ignored it.

Then I put two and two together and figured out what this person was talking about. She thinks that I've hacked into her "personal files". Oh well. But she is wrong about having her name...I didn't have a clue who's domain site that was. Until she signed the message...now I know who it is. Suffice it to say that it's someone from Rick's "camp". Now I know who's been coming to the blog from Whitefish and Kalispell Montana, they're both the same IP's.

Whatever. I wonder what her strength is? Ya think that it's like a super hero strength? Maybe she can fly. If so, I better keep an eye out over the skies of Marietta.

Alas and a great big sigh.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a stalker to me! You better keep track of those.

September 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a little scary girl, I would certainly pay attention to her threats.

September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home