.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"I love you, but I'm not in love with you".

I took that quote straight off of another blog but I could have plucked it out of my memory from when Rick said it to me. I wonder how many people think that quote came off of their own blog?

Cheaters, male or female, are so fricking predictable. I have to assume that since Rick said that and I found it on another person's blog, a lot of those emotional thugs must say the same damn thing.

Rick was a huge emotional thug. Like Marty McFly's father said, he "just doesn't like...confrontations." That made Mr. McFly a bit of a coward and it makes Rick one as well. A real man would have been honest about what was going on, I certainly gave him more than one oppoturnity to tell me what was happening. I asked him over and over and over again to tell me what was wrong. but, he said "Nothing."

Nothing was wrong, until I found out about his wopig. Then, I was the wife from hell and everything that I did was wrong. Everything. But, that's OK, if I would just stop doing all of those things, everything would be fine. So, I jumped through all of his hoops, trying like an idiot to keep my marriage together when there was nothing that would have worked. Nothing.

But, that didn't stop that emotional thug from raising the hoops higher and higher. Only when I was totally sapped of strength from the cancer and the hoop jumping, did I stop jumping through those hoops. And then...he left.

That's OK. This McFly has no time machine. He can't ever change out of being a coward, that's what he is and that's what he will die being.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that is the single most MORONIC saying. WTF???? Do these guys actually believe that is a valid excuse or reason or that it even makes SENSE???? I got the same line. I think every woman has at least once in her lifetime.
We women need to come up with our own little shitty saying to be known for...that way when we sense things going south we can throw it out first and mess up their game. Wouldn't that just throw a wrench in those idiots lives?? I may be forced to slap any man I hear say those words again...to anyone... not just me...this is their fair warning!!! :)

September 26, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hhmmm...let me think about that one. It'd have to be about their penis's...wouldn't you think?

Nothing else would rock their world so much.

Meg

September 26, 2006  
Blogger Determined said...

I got that stupid ass line.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if the wopig told my husband, "Well, okay, yes you do love her, but look deep down inside...are you really in love with her? Can you honestly say that you're in love with her? Does she excite you as much as I do?"

That's how the wopigs manipulate the men - because they know that no one is going to be "in love" with someone whom they've lived with for over 5 years.

See, they define "in love" as sexual excitement and the infatuation that comes along with it - that's what they think being in love is.

September 26, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Girl, you have great insight. Use it and it will serve you well.

The secret that the wopigs know is that the testosterone induced are ego driven. And they work from that premise.

Whatever, they blow.

Meg

September 26, 2006  
Blogger Determined said...

"The secret that the wopigs know is that the testosterone induced are ego driven. And they work from that premise. "

Exactly! That's why the wopigs make the man feel like kings.

They cook,clean, give great BJ's, do all sorts of other sexual things, and otherwise temporarily slave for the man in order to pry the man away from his wife.

These wopigs will raise the level of treatment so that the wife will unknowingly have to compete - that is until the wife finds out about the competition and then it is too late.

But by this time, the man will feel like a KING in front of the mistress- he'd already have compared the mistress's treatment with that of the wife.

My husband was a "Clark Kent" type of good-old midwestern boy who would have never thought about abusing women. As soon as Colleen got done with him, my husband turned into a freaking arrogant psychologically abusive individual. LIke totally arrogant - like I've never seen him treat me before.

Thanks for your compliment about my having great insight - it's a family thing. But, I"ll be honest with you - I have no clue what happens next - those pages of my life haven't been written. That's where your blog comes in handy :):) :)

OH, by the way, I feel that it's sooo easy to pry a good percentage of married man away from their wives. It's such a no-brainer. Wouldn't you agree, ladies? Especially if a man's been married for over 5 years.

That's why I say that it's just as much the mistresses fault - if not more- than the husband's.

September 27, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, with your ability to understand what those freaks are up to, you'll be fine. If my stuff helps you then I'm very glad. but, you
ll be fine. You have something special that Colleen will never have and your husband knows it....you hace class and standards. And, when it gets right down to it, after all of the blow jobs, he'll sorely miss you. I promise. He's simply taking advantage of your sweetness, like mine did to me. So, my sweetness is now hidden and won't be back for a long, long time.

Meg

Meg

September 27, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh no no no...

Don't do that. That sweetness is your salvation. It's what makes you you and what makes him such a dick. Hold onto it...you're right, be careful where you put it...always. But don't let them take away the thing that makes people love you and see him for a fool.

Trust me here.

Meg

September 27, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OOOOOHHH! Did you just se what I did? I gave you the advice that I needed!!!

My, my, my...isn't that the perfect example of being your own best friend!


I'll have to listen to me!

Meg

September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home