.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My father is somewhere in England...

...helping his ex wife spend her daughter's inheritance. My step-mother has one kid and the kid isn't terribly bright. She is one of those kids who actually had a father who poisoned her mind against her mother. My step-mother left 60% of her estate to her daughter and yet the brat has nothing to do with her.

The woman has Alzheimer's and a host of other medical problems and when she goes, this brat will never have a chance to get this time back. Her father, like my granddaughter's mother, has more hatred for the other parent than love for the children. She wasn't the best mother in the world, like all of us, she made mistakes. But, unlike all of us, they have someone in their life who is seeking to cease on those mistakes and make them issues for as long as life goes on.

When children with normal parents have issues, the parents try to help them deal with the issues and get on with a happy life. My ex-step-sister (who I have never met) is about 30 and now she is responsible for her own actions...you can't blame it on the father forever. At some point the brat should seek to resolve the issue herself. You would think that someone in their life would encourage them to develop healthy relationships rather than poisoning the most important relationships in the lives of the people that they care about. There won't be any healthy relationships in these lives...if I wan't to have a relationship with someone, I would want them to know how to have one. Oh well.

Anyway, step-mommy finally saw the situation for what it was and she decided to spend the money as quickly as she can and that's why they're in Europe. I'm glad that they went because neither of them have ever been and that's ridiculous. We kids have traveled all over the globe and these two parents have never left the teeming shores of this country. My father will finally get to visit Normandy and she will see Paris.

She was mentioning that she wanted to go shopping at Harrod's and I had seen the clothes that she brought. My dad and I went to Target and bought her a bunch of coordinated outfits because she didn't bring anything at all that was appropriate. But, we didn't get anything nice enough for her to walk into Harrod's in. They'll have to shop for something nicer than that because they have some sort of dress code there and I doubt that Target clothes would get past the dress code police.

Well, I woke up early this morning because last night I fell asleep watching the evening news and then I never woke up again. Dinnertime is a dangerous time to fall asleep. Usually I will wake up again before 9 but other times I wake up at 3 AM and don't know where the night went and I did that again. That means that I will be speaking to my friend tonight instead and then I'll have something on that wopig attorney who has some issues of her own. How can ANYONE be smart enough to get through law school but so stupid that they would believe a lying husband?

How often do we women get it wrong? We know what men act like when they love us and we know when they're lying. They might not believe it, we might not even totally believe it ourselves. But we're generally right when we suspect infidelity. Rick is one good fricking liar...I gotta give him that. In order to lie so well, he makes everybody think he is too stupid to lie so well. It's amazing how the lies have taken his spirit over. He will hold true to the stupidest lies for the longest time. He lies about things he doesn't even have to lie about. If he thinks it might be a confrontation, he will avoid it entirely and that means denying that it ever happened unless you have him on tape.

So, I know that the men can be good, but shouldn't an attorney know that as well? You could buy my services but you couldn't buy my brains. There isn't a fee in the world high enough to make me suddenly stupid.

Hey, did it ever occur to you that you were really, really a good person and that you could accomplish whatever you wanted to if you put your mind to it?

I'll be back soon,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home