.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It just occurred to me: Part One...

...that my dog would bite...but as far as I know, I'm the only person he's ever bitten. I wonder why that is?

He bites me when I'm making him do something he doesn't want to do and overpowering him. (I'm amazed that when it comes down to it, I overtake a hundred pound dog everytime. He weighs as much as I do and he's all muscle...and, you should see my vacuum cleaner...hair.) He doesn't break the skin, he does make a small dent in my hand, though.

Right now he's being sweet, well...he was being sweet when I started writing this, now he's being a dick to the other, older dog who wants nothing more than to take Rick's place holding the couch down. I now have a pretty damed good replacement for Rick.

I feed it a couple of times a day and I make it move when I want to lie down. It stares off into space or just falls asleep. But...it really really likes me.

That dog would never, neither of my dogs, for that matter, would ever have another master on the side. They don't sneak off on the weekends eating food off of some other woman's porch. I never catch my dog humping anyone else's leg.

All in all, I do like having the stupid dogs around. It's a good idea for anyone who's alone. It takes your mind off of yourself because you HAVE to do certain things for a dog and that takes a lot of time. I'm glad I got them both.

Of course, that one dog of mine does bite me. What the heck is he thinking when he does that? It's only when I take control of him, and I usually have him by the collar. He reaches his big head over and bites my wrist, forearm, hand...whatever he can reach. His mouth is pretty big so he usually reaches something. I feel like punching him in the head when he does that.

Especially when he hits a nerve with that huge canine tooth...I want to rip his ears off myself.

Anyway, he just walked into his kennel and laid down. He must be tired. I should just bite the bastard back. I bet he wouldn't expect that.

Before I lose this, I'm going to post what I have so far. I'm typing this straight into the blog server, very dangerous. I'm taking a chance even taking the time to tell you this so...wait, I'll be right back.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home