.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It just occurred to me: Part Two...

...the thing that occurred to me is gone now...that was the last post which was part one of this post. I posted it fast because I was typing right into the blog server and that's very dangerous. The stupid thing can quit on me at any given moment, sending everything I've written, my thoughts, my most soulful feelings...into oblivion forever.

But, here I am, doing it again. I love to live on the edge.

Someone asked who the person was who sent me the "threat" below. I've decided not to say anything about that because I see that they were funcuntioning under a huge misapprehension. And...part of the message said that, "I've never said anything bad about you..." and that's true, so I'll just leave her out of this. I don't even know the woman so for me to even try to rag her would be stupid.

BUT...if she had boned some other chick's man...I'd get her ass good.

Seriously, I get the impression that she is a fine person. I've never heard anything negative about her at all. And, she's been around for a while so I bet she even sees the situation for what it is. Or for what it was...whatever.

OK...I think that I had better post this or lose it.

BRB.

Meg

This part of my first serial post. Ooohh, that gives me an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home