.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hi there!

I've been working my ass off lately so I've been a tad rare, sorry about that. And, I can't get the house caught up...I've really been slacking in that department. I didn't mind too much, I figured the mess will always be there.

But today, when I was changing into my clothes, my female bitch ripped the trash open with her teeth. I wanted to wait until I was dressed before I took out the trash so I left it for five minutes and the bitch ripped the whole thing all over the kitchen. I think the male might have dragged some shit into the living room to chew on, but that trash mess was a "Maggie" piece of work. Payton will chew up a shoe...but only Maggie rips open trash.

Usually that's not so easy for her because when my father came up on his way to Europe, he brought me a hundred dollar garbage can. Can you imagine paying $100 for a trash can? Well, he did. And he gave it to me. That sucker is absolutely doggie proof. It's solid stainless steel and the lid shuts with a heavy spring. But...it has one flaw...it only works with the trash actually IN the can.

Oh well, at least I hadn't just washed the floor. That dog would be outside all day just to keep me from pulling on her tail really hard. The damn tail is a danger in itself. That sucker can knock a 32 ounce tumblers full of iced tead right off the coffee table.

I bought a set of new burner covers two weeks ago and I've already burned half of them. Don't you hate when that happens? One time it was my fault but the other time my kid put the black tea kettle on the black burner cover (on a small burner) and I didn't know it was there. So, I blame him for that one.

Since it looks like I'm gonna have to buy a black oven to go with my white stove...I bought some black trimming stuff, like the kettle and the burner covers. I also put black tiers on the kitchen sink window and tied them at the sides with a white, lacy pony tail holder. For some reason, the kid made the tiers hang more to the middle of the window, away from the sides where I had put them. Then, he put the Clorox Clean Up on the sink and bleached a part of my new black curtains. He really is a pain in the ass.

Anyway, what with all of the coffee grounds and scraped off food (I don't have a disposal), now I HAD to wash the damn floor. Just sweeping wouldn't cut it anymore...there was ketchup down there and although I love ketchup, the floor is one thing I DON'T put ketchup on.

Oh terrific, now I noticed a smell coming from the refridgerator...I can't wait to find the origin of that. Oh, speaking of which...did you know that a cucumber has the potential to liquify in an amazingly short period of time?

Well, I have to feed the stupid animals and then do some laundry. This should be fun.

See ya later,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home