.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hello there!

I just woke up and I'm drinking my coffee. Actually, I just got out of bed, I woke up 3 hours ago. I had hopes that I might fall be able to sleep some more but it didn't work.

I noticed that Rude Dude hasn't had the balls to answer my question. Naturally, that proves me right. Of course, it could just prove that he hasn't read my challenge. But I like to be right so I'll go with that one for now.

I'm looking at a mess and wondering where the little Brownies are. Did you know that little Brownies used to come into houses in the middle of the night and clean them up? Yeah...that's where the Girl Scouts came from.

Apparently, boys start fires and pitch tents...we girls clean houses and sell cookies.

Or, we get a job and then we pay someone to clean the house and that's what I'm going to do. It's not as much as you would think and I really, really don't want to do it myself. If it were just me making the mess, I could handle it. But it's my son and his kids that take it to the next level. I keep it at a place where you can always clean up pretty easily because I don't cook for myself. I just eat fruit, sandwiches and bowls of cereal. I don't take out board games, puzzles and Lincoln Logs very often and when I do, I put them back.

And, I don't dirty the outside of the toilet. I'm not accusing ANYONE of ANYTHING but how in the hell does the OUTSIDE of a toilet get dirty? That's a special man dirty and I don't want to touch it. So...Merry Maids to the rescue.

I wonder if the Merry Maids are very merry...ya think? If they are, they won't be after they see the outside of the hall toilet. That's not something that makes people merry. No man mess is.

Apparently, the mess factor goes up with testosterone levels. Rick had a lot of testosterone. You could tell because of the pimples and bald head. Anyway...his man mess level was more disgusting that others. He was way up there. If you picked up our bed, there would be a giant U on the floor...made up of underpants and socks. And these were NOT the kind of underpants and socks that most wives would want to deal with. I went on a sabbatical for 6 weeks and when I came back,, there was a giant U-shaped moutain range around the bed. Apparently he was trying to recreate his beloved Rocky Mountains very much like Richard Dreyfuss tried to recreate Devil's Tower in Close Encounter's of the Third Kind. Only it was more disgusting than mashed potatoes.

Well, now that I have a plan of attack regarding the housework...I think I'll leave the house.

I'll see you later, have a good weekend.

Mandi, I've been thinking about you...email me at megbkelso@gmail.com Hope you're feeling OK today.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger benning said...

The more I read your descriptions of Rick, the more I wonder what the heck you saw in him! My place may be messy, but I only have myself to blame, so I keep it clean, though messy. When I had a live-in girlfriend I still did the dishes, the laundry, and so on. Wny not? I lived there too!

I don't get filthy. Messy I can understand, but filthy? Nope!

October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home