.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 23, 2006

This is 100% my opinion

The Georgia Department of Corrections...

...won't let you copy the pictures off of it's web site. Nor will they allow you to post a link that'll take you anywhere other than the main page:

http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/

If you want to look up Paul's record, go to that site and you'll find that to the left they have links. One of them has to do with prisoners and if you put the cursor on it, you'll get a cascade of options and one of them is the inmate query. His name is Paul Robert Mergel and the age range is 39-40, he's white and male. He was adjudicated in Murray County. That's all you need to find him under past inmates.

I was absolutely appalled that if you search my aunt's name with the word murder...all you get is my blog. To the police, she's still just a mssing person. I tried searching newspapers in that area to see if any of them covered her disappearance and I couldn't find a thing. I called the police department and spoke to a woman who asked me if we've heard from her yet. They consider this a missing person! The cop I spoke to acted as if he KNEW Paul killed his mother.

Anyway, while I was searchig for any information regarding my aunt, I did find this snippet about the town she was murdered in, Chatsworth:

The number of violent crimes recorded by the FBI in 2003 was 19. The number of murders and homicides was 0. The violent crime rate was 5.1 per 1,000 people.

I find it odd that they stopped at 2003. How could they brag about their low crime rates when a murderer is roaming around their town?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home