.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This blog is my property...

...and from now on, anyone who posts a commercial website on this blog, for profit or not for profit, agrees to pay me $1,000 a post. By posting on this private blog, you agree to pay Meg Kelso for each and every single post that is placed anywhere on this blog. Regardless of whether or not I publish the web site...your attempt to place a commercial web site on this blog in any part of it is your implicit agreement to pay me $1,000 dollars. By attemptong to post on my private blog, you and the association represented by the web site have agreed to the aforementioned terms.

Thank you for your business.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

That is so good!! Go You!!!!

October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home