.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I see that a guy...

...I used to date has been visiting my humble blog. I decided, against my original better judgement, to tell you a little story about this particular "guy friend".

I waited a long, long time after Rick left to finally get laid. When I did, it was with a little bald dude. But, he was bright and funny and I wanted to get laid. So, we went back to his house and talked for hours before we finally retired to the bedroom.

It wasn't great, but I did my best. I don't blame him, it takes a while to train one of those. Anyway, he seemed to have a nice time.

After everything was over, I sat up on the side of the bed and he said, "You are an excellent fuck."

Part of me wanted to say, "Ya think so? I DO try."

But you know that's not what a woman would do. (A wopig might) Naturally, I got dressed in a very dramatic fashion and started to leave. The fool was dumbfounded. He had no clue as to what had caused this unprecidented turn of events.

Then, after I voiced my displeasure at his caustic and insensitive remark, the nit wit said, "That's considered a compliment in some crowds." Obviously I was in the midst of a perv and didn't know it.

What the hell kinds of crowds consider that a "compliment"? Maybe after the first 3 "incidents", but not after the first.

Anyway, this guy annoyed me so I thought I'd tell you a little story about him. Only he knows who he is, that's the fun of this little game I'm playing. And...I'm not done.

Tune in again for another episode of Rude Dude.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

There are a lot of Rude Dude's in this world and I am so glad I don't have to deal with their asses any more!

I finally have a chance to get caught up with my favorite blog-goddess. :)
Sounds like you've been having some sleep problems - I'm not sure what to tell you about that but just take care of yourself, whatever you do.

I thought I replied to your emails !?!?! I'm stumped now...I probably did something else wrong...I can design a powertrain but I can't figure out HTML to save my ass! How is the other project coming along? I have to check in on that, too! geez, I'm such a slacker! :)

Stay cool! (HA HA HA HA HA HA! aren't kids FUN!?)

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home