.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hello all!!!

I worked straight through to 3:30 AM and I'm mentally exhausted. I was dreaming when I wrote this so excuse me if I go astray.

I had bit of a surprise today, Rude Dude chose to comment regarding my commentary of him. In his pithy little comment, he wrote the following:

"...hey, there I was, trying to build a deeper bond by showing you these pics from my past - and you were just interested in dirty old sex !..."

Yeah...I didn't invite myself to your lair.

And...did you or did you not say that I was an "excellent fuck" immediately after we had...knowledge...of each other? As I told you in the comments section, I would love to hear your side of the story. As would my readers. Right, guys? Just tell him in the comments section of this post that you want to hear Rude Dude's "version" of the events of that evening.

By the way, Rude, do you also deny saying that in "certain crowds", being called an "excellent fuck" is "considered a compliment"? Did I remember THAT wrong? Feel free to explain yourself fully to the entire class, young man. I dare ya. I double dare ya.

And...so what if I like sex? What does that make me...a MAN or something? You know, weren't too bad yourself...although you didn't go downtown as much as I would have like to have seen you go down there. What was up with that? Was I not simply philanthropic in my oral efforts? Did I not EARN a little reciprocity?

Oh, tsk tsk, Rude.

Oh, that reminds me Sugarplum, I need an online reference. I have a bunch of references from guys who merely SPOKE of my talents...you would be the first to actually give me an online reference. Now, be honest darlin'...don't say anything if you can't say the truth. Tell the good people out there in Blogland of my gift.

I just noticed that the letters on some of my keyboard keys are disappearing. I didn't even know that was an option. Oh well, that's what I get for buying a cheap damn keyboard. I'm buying myself a computer for Christmas...if not sooner. Anyway, the keys that are almost totally gone are N, H, T and R. I'm gonna have to get some white out and make new letters on them. Ya think?

Well, I just came on to say hello and to challenge Rude Dude to retort. DOES HE HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE ME ON??? We shall see...we shall see.

C'mon, ya'll...help me persuade Rude.

Off to bed I am.

Meggers

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I woke up this morning could have sworn it was judgement day....




(to go with the second line of your blog today :-)

October 19, 2006  
Blogger JQ75 said...

Oh Meg, don't be cruel.

All his blood drained to that one special place so he could have been a little light headed.

He probably meant well, but your effects on him made it come out wrong, and then when you backed him in the corner and he compounded it with a typical male response (trying to explain the unexplainable).

See some guys know, less words is more where women are concerned. If he knew that, he'd have stopped at excellant. But NOOOO, he added a litle more (probably lack of oxygen too).

Ya just gotta get the male perspective on these things.

And besides with your insistence on including the U in F--K, he probably thought he could say it too.

Hey Rude, I gave you an out, just take it.

October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing his view of the proceedings that evening!

October 19, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well Mise...so do I! I wouldn't have so much as bent the truth, knowing that he would read it anyway...I'd love to hear where I used "a little license."

John, My brain was so fuzzy when I woke up this am that it took me a minute...I was quite puzzled for a moment or two...but thank you...I SEE now!


JQ, I am not cruel...I am woman. I laways like to get a man's position on any situation that I find puzzling and believe you me...Rude puzzled me.

Oh, I bet I know what he "remembers"! It just occurred to me! Yeah Rude, that doesn't take away what I said! "License"...my ass.

Meg

October 19, 2006  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Can't wait to read this one....c'mon rude! I am eagerly awaiting.

In the meantime Meg.....I have 'tagged' you with a little task. Check out my blog. Can't wait to read this one too!

Have fun!

October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meg,
It's Mandi from ny. Remember me? I was wondering if you oculd help me understand something. You've written about some things that have happened to you that would completely destroy another person. Even if just one of them had happened to me, i would be lost. but you've managed to have so much bad come your way, and you still keep plugging along. In 2 months I have lost my best friend, fiance (to said best friend), my house, my things, my job, my life. I've had to move back home to my dad's to rebuild a life I thought I already had. So, what I'm trying to understand is how I can stop crying everynight. How can I get my life,and my hope, back? What keeps you going everyday when it feels like your life has ended?

October 19, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey Mandi!

LTNS!

Sorry life is sucking right now...especially as young as you are. But there is always something around the corner...even if it's a hideous event...I just find life so fucking interesting. I guess it's all in how you look at it. You can look at it and get angry (which I do occasionally) or you can look at it and get even. I have a goal...I am going to make Rick rue the day he put me in this situation. And I'm going to do it by making myself better than I ever was...can you imagine how much THAT would annoy him?

Also, I have my kids and people that I know care about me. You do too and those people are the ones who will get you through until you can do it for yourself. Do it for the people that you love and then, when they need you...you will be a mighty resource for them.

You know, I've even drawn strength from my ancestors. I've considered the fact that we who are here today are the representatives of all who have gone before us. We are a result of their hardships and survival...we owe it to them to make ourselves the best we can be. Sometimes it can take a long time, but what doesn't kill us truly makes us stronger. I hate to sound cliche...but that's a fact.

Girl, I don't even think I can't count the times that I've thought my life was over...and every time I was wrong. So, it must not be up to us to say when that happens. You're still here...so you need to keep going. Someday it'll all make sense.

Glad to see you again,

Meg

October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home