.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Alrighty then...

...I've been tagged again and that means that I don't have to come up with anything clever to talk about...I get to do a little blog chore thing. I have to tell you 9 things about myself.

Well, that'll be tough because I've pretty much told you guys everything that there is to tell but let's see if I can come up with 9 things that I've never told you before.

Now, I've read other people's lists and I must say, I'm not as sweet as most people. I won't be discussing AIDS Orphanages (although I AM a nurse...do I get humanity points for that?). But, if I think real, real hard...I should be able to come up with SOMETHING.

1. My senior year of high school, I was dating a pre-med student. I would visit him on the weekends and once when I was doing that, he left me alone in his room. I took his disecting kit and disected my Virginia Slims. Then, I took the guy's weed and packed my Virginia Slims with it. Later, during a floor party....I started smoking my "cigarettes". The doors were all opened and no one could tell where the pot smell was coming from. That was fun.

2. I dust incessantly...so much so that it annoys the other people in the room.

3. I interview myself. I find me fascinating, deep and well rounded.

4. When I was 15, I had a yellow bra. Somehow it broke and I tied my left boob up with orange yarn. I've NEVER told anyone that before.

5. I got my braces taken off the day that Patty Hearst was kidnapped....February 4th, 1974.

6. I have many socks. I have one huge drawer full of socks alone. I prefer knee highs, but I have numerous ankle high socks as well.

7. When I went to the hospital to have my daughter, my ex packed my suitcase. For some reason, he only packed me HIS underpants. I had to wear them for a day until he brought me some of my own.

8. Sometimes I turn up the music really loud and dance with my dog.

9. Once I did an entire research paper the night before it was due. I handed it in and expected a D...but I got a B. That was cool.

OK...what else would you like to know?

Meg

8 Comments:

Blogger kissmekate said...

OK Meg....now I want you to write one on behalf of the mistresses in the world.

Write it about the wopigs of the world. Come up with 9 things about mistresses.

Can't wait to read it!

Hee Haw!!!

October 19, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well then girlie girl,

You shan't have to wait any longer.

Ya see, there's a wopig I know who stole my sister's husband about ten years ago. And she wanted to play the game too so meet Amber the Slut!



Hi ya'll! I'm Amber the Slut. I hear tell you folks wants to know 9 things about me. Well, I could go on and on about me and my conquests...but I'll try to narrow them down to 9 for you:

1. Once, I tried to screw a married man and he turned me down. It was devastating. I offerred blow jobs and butt fucking....but this fool wouldn't budge. He kept saying something stupid like, "I love my wife." I did all I could, I called their house at all hours of the night and day...I slashed the wife's tires and I even tried to get them to come on my favorite show with me....Jerry Springer. I don't admit this often.

2. My boobs are fake. I made them myself. Yeah, guys are a bit disappointed at first, but when I tell them I'm easy...they still do me!

3. I've had 4 kids by 3 different men...so far!

4. In my heyday, I had 6 different men paying me child support for the same kid! Then one of them got wise and forced me into court, we had to get DNA tests, I was miserable. The hard thing was I didn't really know which one of them WAS my baby's daddy!

5. On a good weekend night, I can tease my hair up over 6 inches above my skull. I AM the queen of big hair!

5. I get most of my men by offering to trim their mullet's for them.

6. I have a dream...I want to bring back bright blue eye shadow.

7. I may not shower everyday...but I always wash my pussy before I leave a married man's house no matter how soon his wife will be home. I have class!

8. The picture on my dating profile was taken 15 years and 58 pounds ago.

9. OK, for my most fantabulous secret...when I can't find a married man to screw, I call up one of those phone service dating lines and invite a man that I don't know over to my place. I turn off all of the lights and leave the back door open. It leads right into my back porch where I am waiting, naked, in my hot tub. I tell him to leave the lights off, take off his clothes and climb in the water and do me. Then, I like for them to leave, without saying a word, the same way they came in. It may not be true romance...but it does get me laid! Sometimes I'm lucky and they leave their wallet. Then, I get their phone number and stalk them for months!

Now, if they're is anything else you'd like to know, you'll have to wait until the weekend's over. I have 7 men lined up over the next 3 days and I need to do them all and find time to do the pussy wash before the next one comes over. I think I may even wash the towel this weekend!

Amber the Slut

October 20, 2006  
Blogger kissmekate said...

OMG Meg! I am cackling like you would not believe.

That was so worth the wait!

Well Done!

I spat my champagne out when I read point number three. Do you know my husband's mistress?

If my husband's mistress' pregnancy was real then that was her!

I am laughing my ass off!

October 20, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Is all that true? Would I tell a lie? Or would I disguise the truth about myself by writing a long, involved blog...when all along I am actually...Amber the Slut and the shit about the hot tub is how I spend my Tuesdays.

:)

October 20, 2006  
Blogger benning said...

Number #4 is funny! :D

Number #6 ... something about a naked woman wearing knee socks is ... well... Yum!

Ahem! I'm fine. Gotta take a cold shower, but otherwise ... fine!

October 23, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...and #4 is true. I had two yellow bras and I don't know why.

I remember that orange yarn holding my bra together. I could get away with that crap because I was a virgin and I had no sex in the foreseeable future.

Meg

October 23, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Uh...NAKED woman wearing knee highs? I just caught that. Well, if I put my socks on before the rest of my clothes, that could happen. But my panties would be on almost immediately.

Meg

October 23, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey girl,

I didn't take anything you said as offensive, you're fine. No apology needed at all. Love ya girl! Glad you're back!

Ciao,

Meg

October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home