.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good morning!

Today should be the day that I'm done with probation! I'm quite pleased about that. I have to get dressed and run some errands and one of them is finishing my probation. Another is opening a bank accound now that I have an income to put into the bank so I'll be able to shop again soon, that should be fun.

I have to get a manicure and pedicure as well. I have a gift certificate for that so I don't have to pay for it. I guess I'll do the boring stuff first and then go to the nail salon to relax and get that nice leg rub.

With any luck at all, I'll finish that before I have to go to the last night of the DUI school. That class is literally teaching how to drink and drive. I'd heard that said before but never believed it. Now I know it is true. They have the 123 rule, one drink in an hour, two drinks a day and three a day if you don't drink everyday. I drink maybe twice a year...they had no rules for me. I was working within the parameters of the 123 rule when I got the DUI, I hadn't finished the third drink when I got pulled over for that light being out. At 92 pounds, it still bought me the ticket that changed my entire year into a boring, stay in one place sort of time.

OK, now that I have a job, I'll get my license, my passport and a debit card so I'll be able to go online and buy tickets to faraway places. I think that the first place I'll go will be Paris but I haven't decided for sure yet. I should be able to do that before March.

Then I'll have to see if I can find internet access over there and I can talk to you from all over the place. This will be fun, no man to stop me...no probation officer to stop me...I will be slowed down only by my bankbook. I want to travel as far as my cash will allow me to go.

But, first things first...I have to get off of probation...so I'm off to do just that. I'll be back when I'm done and I'll tell you what happened at probation. Hopefully, this will be the last post from a woman on probation!

Ciao,

See ya soon,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home