.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hello there!

Now I have to go to the 3rd class of the DUI thing...tomorrow evening I'll be done. Tonight and tomorrow evening's classes should go quickly after going to the all day classes this past weekend.

Once again, I've been keeping notes on the class and I can't wait to expose the class for what it really is. Of course, I'm going to wait until I get my license back before I do that. The guy is as nice as he can be...but the class is a joke.

The guy began the class by telling us the strict rules that the state mandates for the people who have to take it. It HAS to be 20 hours of class but the breaks are as long as the guy wants them to be. He knows that the people in the class just want to get out so he makes it nice and easy. I shouldn't complain but it's the principle of the thing. This guy spends almost the entire time talking about sad stories of people who killed another person while driving drunk and how they are in prison for years and years. He wants us to write to one of them because the guy has no one to write to.

Then, he's so "cool" about his own drinking that he told us that he would be leaving the class and buying his weekend stash of wine. The students felt so comfortable with him that they started telling stories about their own drug use. It was a tad shocking. But, as I said, I want my license back before anyone yanks the license out from under that school and if I write everything that I've seen, I would imagine that they most certainly would pull the license.

He sends us on break every hour for at least 15 minutes, mostly closer to 30. He seems to like to smoke so he likes to go on break a lot. It's pretty amazing.

Well, now I have to get ready to go to my class this evening. I have over 15 pages of notes that I've taken during the class and I'm sure to fill at least another 10 pages or so before I'm done. I had planned on writing a short post about the class but I have so many notes that it's going to be a rather long article. I will post it here but I think I'll also send it off to a newspaper so that someone who can put a stop to this may read it.

OK, I'm off tonight, I'll pop back in after class.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home