.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Well...

...it's just about time for me to drive again. I just can't wait. I'm gonna get on the highway some weekend morning and just drive as far as I want to. I know...I don't have a car. But...I'll rent one if I have to. I'm driving somewhere and soon.

I may just legalize my aunt's car...that might be the quickest way to get back on the road...then I can buy a car. I really, really do want an old car. I have a friend in San Mateo who is refurbishing an old car and doing a great job on it. I doubt that I'll be refurbishing anything...I just have to find one in decent shape and see what I can pay my son to do.

I'll get a nice stereo and a bunch of Springsteen CDs. I'll dust off my 70's collection and take that with me. Oh...and I never drive without Bat out of Hell in the car.

If it were spring or summer, I'd find Pet Sounds but that's not really a fall-type CD to listen to. And it is fall here. The trees are beautiful and I don't think they've peaked yet. This weekend may be it. There are too many green trees left for them to have peaked. I'd love to go driving up in North Georgia when the colors are all out there. I think I'll do that this weekend whether I have my license or not. I'll find someone to drive me. It's just too pretty not to.

Anyway, this is almost like getting my first license and car...I'm so excited here. I'm gonna take such good care of this car...whatever it is!

My night is just getting more and more exciting. I finally have a chance to do laundry.

Gotta go,

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...pet sounds.. :-)

Just when I thought you couldn't get any cooler.

November 07, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, I Am Cool! Make no mistake.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were closer?

Meg:)

November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home