.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hi...

..I'm home and I heard that the Bears lost. (Notice the lack of color in my writing.) Whatever. I don't want to discuss it. Hell...I can barely type it. Really, I keep messing up, more than...shit...more than every other word.

I am more than halfway done with the class and I've been keeping notes the entire time. You wouldn't believe what this "class" consists of. There is minimal teaching of unscientific data obtained by the guy who wrote THE BOOK. The $200 book.

But the "data" is tossed in with a subliminal effort...the guy sort of hypnotizes you with monotonous, repetitious affect and telling of sad, sad stories of sad, sad people. It's really sad.

And then he slips in a factoid here and there. It's really amazing.


I have collected enough notes to write A LOT about this class if anybody cares. Is it really justice if it's simply there to make money and stand as some sort of token punishment? It certainly isn't at all what I thought it would be.

Listen to this, for example...he gave us a little memory thing to live by...1,2,3...1 drink and nour, 2 drinks a days...3 drinks a day if you don't drink every day. It literally tells you how to drink. 3 drinks a day would wipe me out tonight and give me a helluva hangover tomorrow.

Well, I'm exhausted and I have to make sure I didn't agree to work tonight.


I'll be back after I get some sleep.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home