.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hi...

...I'm being a bitch right now. As I type this, the guy that I'm being a bitch to is finally leaving. Don't you hate people who enjoy arguing? I hate it and I'll do almost anything to avoid it. If a guy enjoys arguing with me...I refuse to make it worth his effort. I won't reward any shitty behavior by giving the person behaving shittily what they want.

So, at first I ignore it. Then, if that doesn't work...I act like a bitch. And, I'm not dreadfully emotional about it. That means that I'm very good at it. If you toss emotion into the fray, you don't think well enough to be really, really good at being a bitch. Fortunately for me, the shitty behavior dude is very emotional. So, I win.

He wanted to argue about giving me a ride to the post office and hiding so that I couldn't find the car when I came out. (I know that he did that. He would deny it, but it's just the sort of shitty thing he would do. NOBODY who has EVER waited for me to cash the alimony money orders at the post office has parked where I couldn't see them.) I walked all over the damned parking lot until I got sick of it and I walked away. Two years of cashing money orders and I've never lost my ride in the tiny Marietta post office parking lot. I walked toward my house and stopped at a Marietta City building and called his cell phone. He refused to drive to get me. He demanded that I walk back to the post office. He had to come my way after he left the post office anyway but he refused to come get me.

Then, I walked to a restaurant called Schillings on the Square and called him again. He said that I could "just stay there" and he went home. Schillings has a bar and for all he knew, I was sitting at the bar being hit on by some old dude.

Now, he wants to argue about it and tell me all the lengths he went through to find me.

Bullshit I say.

So, I said, "I refuse to listen to anymore post office defense bullshit. I don't care. I'm mad because you left me at the restaurant."

Then I told him that I was taking my cue from him and if he was gonna be an asshole, then so was I. If he would be pleasant, I would be pleasant as well.

OMG...he's back again. Now I'm ignoring him as I type this. I'm going to tell you what is being said. I would like for you to see it so you can answer a poll question about this. I'm gonna do his words in blue and mine in pink.

He said, "So, you're just not gonna talk to me at all...I'm asking you to talk to me. If you're not going to talk to me then say so."

Duh, I haven't looked up at him once and I would really like for him to go home now. If I sit here typing long enough, maybe he will.

Anyway, he couldn't be pleasant because he had to defend himself. I said again, "I refuse to hear anything more about the post office."

"You have to listen to me...you can't just ignore me!", he said with a stunned look upon his face.

"Oh yes I can...I have that right. Trying to force me to listen to you when I don't want to is restraining order material."

"Is that thing more important than me? You have to talk to me now."

He won't stop arguing with me.

I said that I won't speak to him because I'm doing something. It's a good thing he doesn't know what I'm doing. I'm giving you a blow by blow of the death of a "relationship".

I said again, "You can choose to be nice or argue. I refuse to argue...so let's just be nice."

"No, I don't have to...you HAVE to talk to me!"

OMG...he just won't stop. He is saying, "You're just gonna keep typing?"

"I'm almost done."

"So, what you're doing is more important, is that it?"

"No, what's more important is the fact that you're so selfish that you won't let me finish this."

"I can't believe you're doing this."

"I'm not doing anything...I'm writing...I told you, I'm almost done."

"Oh, yeah...fine...that's just great."

Now he's finally left. I'm sure he's happy, he has something else to argue about and he enjoys it so much that I'm sure he be back to do just that. This is what I get for opening the door.

OK...now I'm done.

:):):)

Postcript...I was right, he came back to argue about the fact that I wanted to finish what I was doing. I said, "Tell me what to do...I'll do it. You want me to say I'm wrong and you're right...OK, I'll say it."

He absolutely refuses to stop arguing. This time I didn't open the door. He is bitching because of "all" he does for me. He takes me to work. Well, I have to work to pay him the money that I happen to owe him. This is a real bitch. I need a ride to work...if not a cab.

Whatever.

I'm going to bed now.

See ya.

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You got that right. Now...I have to get dressed and call one so that I can go get my check. I never made it to pick the check up last time...I had to walk home from the post office.

Meg

November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mantra I live by Meg......"WHAT PRICE, FREEDOM" ....LOL....Look at the bright side, you could be married to him!!!!!!!!

JD

November 03, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Karin,,

You're kidding? So, this isn't the only dude in the world who would do that stupid crap? I can'
t argue with him about that because I can't prove that he did it but I KNOW he did. I can argue about being left without a ride though. But, I won't do that either. I'll just call a cab. That is what I have to do now so that I can go pick up my check so that I can pay for more taxi cabs.

Meg

November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home