.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 30, 2006

This post is 100% my own opinion

By the way...

...please take a moment to answer my new poll question.

Also, did you notice that Brick, New Jersey has been named the safest city in the county? If you were really playing attention, you might have noticed that my murdering cousin's state ID had him living in that city.

Oh well, so much for the safest city in America.

Now, I'm going to find the nail pictures for someone that I promised them to. Just the effort may boot me so if the pics aren't there, neither am I.

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger darkman said...

J,the subject of my blog,now lives in New youk.Id say hed like to meet you.

October 30, 2006  
Blogger coconut commando said...

Any luck on gaining information on your aunt? I've been away on "business" up north so I haven’t posted in a few days and I'm still catching up. Take it easy

October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey You
It is the baby sister agian......I just have to repeat myself
WHO LET THE BEARS OUT??????????WHO WHO WHO
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They give me goose bumps!!!!
I love and miss you!!!!
What are your plans for Turkey Day? would love to have you here.
Kisses and Hugs
Marie

October 31, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Coco,

Nothing except bugging the cops and attorney general which is better than nothing.

Marie,

I'd let them in if they came over:):):)


Just a little question...why did you choose the murderer post to Hoo Hoo on?

Love you!

Oh, Turkey Day, workin'. Time and a half and I need the cash.

Call me!

Meg

October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home