.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 30, 2006

When I got done working...

...I fell asleep. That was at about noon yesterday. I had been working for 4 days straight, all sorts of hours, taking all night most days. I woke up one time to see the end of the Falcons game at which time I learned that the BEARS WON AGAIN! Then, I fell back asleep and slept until midnight. I got up and ate a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. Then, back to sleep until 6 AM and here I am, ready to begin a new week. That was my weekend.

Move over Donny Osmond. Peter Brady can take a hike (especially since he married that white trash skank). Brad Pitt, get lost. These men all pale in comparison to my latest crush...The Geico Caveman Dude. Ah...I'm in puppy love again.

What a man. We women like manly men and Donny Osmond has nothing on the rugged manliness of the Geico Caveman. I don't even know his name. How sad. There's no hope for this latest case of unrequitted love...where do you find a caveman? And...considering how popular this man will be in the future, how does an everyday blogging nurse like myself ever stand a chance of nabbing the man who is sure to be at the top of People's Sexiest Men list next year?

When I saw Thelma and Louise for the first time...I noticed a man who absolutely made my eyes so fricking happy. Before long, that young man was everywhere. His name was Brad Pitt. (That was before he and Tom Cruise went totally nuts.) Then, when I watched Cold Mountain, I could tell through the beard and the blood that Jude Law would be very popular and he is.

Now, I think that this feeling in my gut is indicative of something similar afloat. I predict that the Caveman Dude will be popular as well. I may be odd, but if there is one thing this blog has taught me, it's that I am not alone in my oddness. There are going to be other women out there feeling the same way. Most of them probably wouldn't admit it, but Caveman Dude has something special, that savoir faire...that kavorka that eludes most men. Yes, Caveman Dude has the kevorka!

He's very quiet but not in the "I am literally thinking of nothing and therefore I have nothing to say." type of quiet that Rick emoted. Caveman Dude is more the..."I am rather aloof and confident...I don't have to speak but when I do...it will be of something deep and meaningful." type of quiet.

And I just find that so damned sexy.

Be still my heart. Oh well.

There's a real man who has been showing me some attention lately. I've spoke of him before. I mentioned that I needed a manicure and a pedicure...I wasn't hinting, I was excusing my fingernails and the chipped nail polish. Since I work so many odd hours, he couldn't very well surprise me with an appointment. So, he gave me a gift certificate for a mani-pedi and I think I'm going to use it today. I am in serious need of a nice leg rub and those Korean chicks sure do it well. They have a guy there, but I don't like his work. He not only didn't do the special things that the ladies did, the polish didn't last 3 days before it chipped. I think I'm going to get an American manicure (but still the red pedicure). I've seen the French manicure and I don't like it. I do like the American though. That looks very nice. So, after I get dressed for the day, the Nail Salon is my first stop on the way to do many errands today.

Lets see...what else? I have to take water from the aquarium to the pet store to find out why it's so cloudy...and I have to buy a leash that my dog can't eat. At some point I have to clean the house but that's last on the list.

I know I'm forgetting something, but that Caveman Dude has me all a dither.

I think I'll stalk him. I mean that in the nicest of ways. :):):)

Ciao for now!

Meg

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really think a nothingn like the caveman will be popular? You compare them to Brad PIt amd Jude Law? Hahahah.

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Excuse me but think about it...Pitt was playing a thief in the role that made him famous, Law was dressed like a bum, all unkempt and bloody...this guy is just himself, a rugged man. A man's man if you will. I can't belive you can't see through the role he's playing and look deep into his beautiful eyes with that many ridge above them.

I just don't get some people.

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

damn it...MANLY ridge, not many ridge. I HATE that I can't fix that!

But, I can fix the words I spelled wrong on the post, I think I will, that is if the blogger gods don't fight me on this one.

Meggers

October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi meg, I found you here

http://mark-strand.livejournal.com/34840.html

I love your blog and I can't stop reading it. Its like a good book, I can't put it down. I thought I could read it over the weekend but I'm nowhere near done. I started reading from the current posts but decided to read it in order and I am really enjoying it. I'll write back when I catch up with you.

Wayne

October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that some of your best writing is in your comments. I'm glad you put them back.

Wayne

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you Wayne, in case anyone else wnats to read the post that the livestrand guy liked, here it is:


Meg,

What about US? What about the women and what we want?...And why do you talk about sex all the time?...

All the time? I didn’t realize that I did. But if I do...it’s pretty understandable...it’s been a really, really long time since I actually HAD sex so I guess it’s just coming out here a bit.

And...for the other woman that wrote...for some reason, there were only 2 emails from women yesterday...I didn’t leave out the women’s side of oral sex...I just hadn’t gotten to it yet. I couldn’t do both of them at the same time...no computer 69’s for me.

I guess I sort of left the 69 blowjob out of the blowjob chat, but I don’t really consider it a blowjob so much as I consider it just 69. Besides, there’s no way to describe what to do during that blowjob because so much depends on what the guy is doing up there. And whether or not he pulled the pillow out from under my head before he turned around. If nobody thinks to move that stupid pillow...there isn’t much that can be done except just to lie there and....take it.

Oh well. The guy has much more control during 69...unless the women gets on top, which, I must admit, I have never done. The only control that I have is that when a guy slows down...down there...I do too. I just stop.
If you do that enough, like Pavlov’s dogs, he will figure it out and start doing it right again. I would say something, but I hate to mumble.

Anyway, the lady didn’t want me to speak about dick’s in mouths, she wanted me to talk about...well...how do I say this...men playing the hairy harmonica?

I’ve run across a few of those, “If you can’t fry it, I won’t eat it.” types of guys. I don’t hang around with them for any length of time at all. And TO those guys, I’d like to know something...“What the hell are you thinking?”

I know that there are a few guys around who don’t care at all about whether or not the women has any fun during sex, but luckily, not too many. I’m quite sure that most who do care only do so because it’s the smart thing to do. NO self respecting women would allow a man to have 3 orgasms without seeing to it that the woman has at least 1. I’ll give someone 3...after that, he better start saying the word RECIPROCITY to himself over and over again. Or, he needs to just move on to some stupid young chick who doesn’t know any better.

I’ve given it a bit of thought and I don’t think that there are too many variables with a woman...you either do it right, or you get the hell off. A nice woman will just tap on your shoulder, ass or even your head when she wants you to just give it up and quit already.

So basically, there are just two ways to do that, the right way or the wrong way. There’s very little in this world more frustrating than having someone do it the wrong way. You don’t always have a man’s head between your thighs and when you do, you expect certain things. I don’t know how a guy can have more than a couple women and still do that wrong, but plenty of them waste a lot of time down there just goofing off.

They either do it too soft or too hard, too slowly or too quickly...AND THAT SHIT JUST DRIVES ME NUTS...and I mean that in a BAD way.
There’s no reason in the world to keep a guy around who just annoys you in that arena. It’s not like a blowjob, there IS a bad...whatever it is you call that. And it’s not just disappointing, it’s downright MADDENING. So close and yet so far. I’m getting irritated just thinking about guys who just fiddle around with that tongue, lacking direction and purpose. They wander around aimlessly, all Daniel Boone-like, taking wrong turns and totally disregarding the help that I am trying to give them as I follow their tongue around with my hips. They stop and start over and over like a bad driver who can’t keep his foot on the accelerator with an even pressure.

I want to hit them with a large piece of wood. How hard can that be? If you find it taking a really long time, ask yourself some questions. Don’t assume that all that movement from a woman is a good thing, consider the possibility that someone is trying to HELP YOUR STUPID ASS!

Younger women might just fake it and get on with their lives, but older women won’t bother with you at all if you can’t perform up to certain standards. Why in the heck would we? I don’t have as much time as a younger woman so I’m not wasting it on someone who doesn’t know how and doesn’t bother trying to figure it out. Like I said, a guy who does that wrong is more annoying than a guy who doesn’t do it at all. I’ll help you out a bit, but only if you ask. If you don’t seem to want to know, then I’ll just wait for you to leave and then I’ll stop answering your phone calls.

This is actually more important than a blowjob to women. All guys can enjoy sex either way but most women, on the other, count on this crap. So, be a good boy and pay attention next time...OK?

See ya,

Meg

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, by the way...MY CLOCK IS RIGHT! It is giving me the right time now and the computer is STILL wrong...so, fuck the puter, I'll just look at my blog clock now! Yea!

October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home