.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm...not...quite...

..sure..what..happened, but I have a new version of my blog and I don't know why. I didn't ask for a new version of my blog and I don't particulary care to have one...but it seems as though I do. I don't know what to expect so I don't know what to apologize for...if anything. Maybe that's why this fucker has been messing up lately...they were switching to the NEEEEWWW version of my blog.

Whatever.

I had a purpose when I came here, I wasn't just planning on wandering aimlessly through the keyboard. My purpose was this...I need a few friends. 3 to be exact.

I have great online friends, but they all live in other states. I need a few friends with whom I can hang out. So...this is my plea.

To all divorced/single women in the Atlanta area:

I need 3 more women of varying hair colors to meet me at really expensive night clubs a couple of nights a week. We're gonna sit around, sipping our drinks and talking about sex. I saw a Sex and the City commercial and I want to live those those chicks live.

So, I need for you to write me at megbkelso@gmail.com and tell me what color hair you have. I have room for a bleached blonde, a redhead and a brunette. We may need to go shopping for some really, really cool designer clothing first if you need some. I know I do. I got a mani-pedi today so I'm good there.

You have to be willing to have a lot of sex with different men and chat about it in a public place. That's all I know about those women...I've never seen the show, only the commercials. Oh, by the way we could use a lesbian but only if she's hot.

Obviously you'll have to be professionals or...if you made out really great financially in the divorce, that'll do as well.

OK...that was it. That was why I came here. Now I have to call Rick to chat about the insurance. This should be fun.

Ciao,

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which expensive clubs are you talking about?

November 09, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hi Lim!

I am not aware of any but that's one thing I need to learn. Atlanta has to has some nice ones...maybe the top of the Hyatt? I don't know...I was hoping that one of you would know. If not, we can just go from one to another until we find the right ones!

Meg

November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you need to difine expensive...otherwise, there will be chaos all over the place!!!!

November 10, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Chaos you say? I LOVE chaos! I don't know, maybe 13 bucks a drink? How do you define an expensive place? It has to be nice and we have to be dressed to the nines to go there!

Meg

November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home