.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm a citizen again!

I just got back from my last probation meeting...I'm done! I also have a checking account now and I voted. So, I'm almost totally legal.

The only thing left is my driver's license and then I'll have all of my rights back where they were before May of 2005.

Now, I have to do laundry. It's raining and cold outside so I'm putting the manicure off until tomorrow. My last night of DUI school is tonight and that will assure my freedom for the time being.

See ya!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge Congratulations! Well done! Bravo! Author! (oops on that last one :) )

Looking forward to reading of what I am sure will be many, many upcoming adventures.

November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home