.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 13, 2006

I've finally decided...

...what I'm going to do with the "points" that I've accrued from clicking on emails and going to the sponsor site for 5 points a shot. I'm going to buy a $50 gift certifictae to Restaurants.com and give it away as a prize of sorts to the person who sends me the best 500 letter introduction to this blog.

I'm going to give it to the end of the year and then I'll choose the best intro out of any that you guys send. I'm not even going to give you a HINT what to write, that would defeat the purpose. So, if you'd like to, write a 500 word introduction that I can put in the space at the top of the blog and either stick it in the comment section or email it to me at megbkelso@gmail.com

OK...now I'm really going to bed.

Good night!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home