.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Well...

....I've woken up in the middle of the night again and here I am...watching TV in the dark. That was freaky. I found The Others on and watched that...just to freak myself out a bit. Now, Pulp Fiction is on. I'm listening to that now...it has some really good music playing in the background. I did the Twist in my long johns...that was fun.

Now I have to clean up some more. Mostly because my father is headed up here to take a plane to Chicago for the Holidays. So, I have to clean up a tad. If my cousins are reading this, they may know what I mean. I think that my father's siblings would be as uptight as he is. I don't bother trying to get away with anything anymore...I just do what I know would make him happy. And what makes my father happy is a clean house. Whatever.

The house is a mess because I've been working and when I'm working, I don't feel like waiting on anyone, not even myself. So, I just sort of let it go until I'm off for a couple of days. And the past couple of days I've let it go pretty well. So, I'm sitting in a mess and I have until Christmas to clean it all up. The grandkids are coming this weekend so that'll make the mess messier. But, it will also engage my son so he'll have a bit of responsibility to clean the place up, too.

My son's birthday is the 4rth and I was thinking that since I bought him something good for his birthday, I should just get him clothes for Christmas. That's not really fair...is it? I didn't get clothes for Christmas no matter what I got for my birthday. But, my birthday's in June. And, I did just buy him an iPod. Then, he got two flat tires and I gave him the cash to buy new ones. So, I don't think that clothes are really a bad thing. And, he does need them. The problem is he wears a 32x34 and those are hard to find, for some reason. So, I rarely find more than one pair at a time. I'd like to just buy him a bunch of pants and be done with it, but I can't. I hate shoppin.

I should learn to enjoy it some...now that I have a few bucks in the bank. But I still hate it. I'd rather save it up and go to Europe next spring. I think I'm gonna do that.

Well, I'm going to post this before it dissappears. And if I think of anything scintillating...I'll be back. You're welcome to offer suggestions regarding something scintillatiting. I don't know if I spelled that properly, but it's the best I can do right now.

I have to get a new puter and then I'll have a word processor that would work.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home