.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Meg...

"...Have a great time.....enjoy the sun!..."

Well...I'm here!!! I think I see the sun about to peek out through the clouds. It was cold and raining when I landed...imagine my disappointment! I was dressed for warmth and I got coldth.

When I got to my dad's place, I immediately changed back into my long johns and warm clothes. The weather reports said that it would be close to 70 so I'll wait and see if it ever does get that nice. I'm sure it will. Now all I need is a ride to the beach and I'll be happy. My sister is here...I haven't seen her in quite some time. I don't even remember the last time that I saw her. So, she and I will be spending some time together.

Now...where are the folks who said that they wanted to get together when I came to the Tampa area? I'm here!

So far I've gotten up, showered, primped and flown to another state, gone grocery shopping, cleaned my father's kitchen and helped my father paint the same kitchen. It's not even noon yet. I'm sure I'll be needing a nap soon and then I'll be ready to act like I'm in Florida and grab some rays. If the water is anywhere close to warm, I'll jump in it when I go to Clearwater. I didn't bring my bathing suit, but that's never stopped me before.

If there's a person in this state with an extra ticket to the Super Bowl, I'll change my airline reservations and go with you! And don't worry...the PB&J sandwiches are on me!

OK...my sister is right behind me asking me if I want to go to the mall with her. There's little else that I despise more than malls...but very few that I love as much as my sister so I guess I'll go. BUT...I'm leaving my MasterCard here.

See ya later!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

This was such a cute joke that I had to copy and paste it into a new comment. But, it was attached to an addy that appears to be X-rated and I can't do that to my decent readers. So, here's the joke, sans the X-rated references:

Anonymous said...
"Lord, I have a problem!"
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."
"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples." "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
"What's a 'man,' Lord?"
"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly, he'll basically give you a hard time. He'll be bigger, faster, and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants, But, he'll be pretty good in the sack."
"I can put up with that," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
"Yeah well, he's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, there is one condition."
"What's that, Lord?"
"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first."
:D :D :D

January 26, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey girl,

I think I DO have the number...if I don't, I'll let you know. Let's do something this weekend if you can...I'll be here until the day before the SUPER BOWL!

Meg

January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home