.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm traveling again...

...back to Florida. My sister seems to need me so I'm on my way to see what I can do, if anything, to help her. I love my baby sister and can't stand to think of her being unhappy. I found some really cheap airplane tickets which is good because I'm sort of broke after paying for the insurance.

I had to keep the policy that I had before and even though Rick is supposed to keep me insured, he just can't afford that kind of money plus the alimony so I told him to pay me what he had been plus the amount that he was paying for the insurance before. I will lose in this deal, but it isn't easy for him either. I know that I probably shouldn't do this...no good deed goes unpunished...but it's better than having him give up completly because he can't afford the entire thing. He's already working two jobs as it is. Someone should have told him that it's cheaper to keep her.

I leave for Tampa on Thursday morning. I really need to get away because I've been working far too much. So much so that I haven't had much time for anything else except sleep. When I think back over the past two months, it's all a blur. I barely remember anything and I've forgotten to call people that I should have called and I've not done things that I should have done.

While I'm there, I will be doing what I can to get a job down there. First, I'll see what I can do for my baby sister, then I'll take care of business. Oh, the flight was $49 each way...not bad, 'ey? I could have flown into Orlando for $39 but that's over and hour from my dad's place and he'll be picking me up. I'll be back in time for my Super Bowl date and with any luck at all...I'd love to see the Tampa blog buddies. Oh, then I need to see the Atlanta people, I ended up working the last time I was supposed to see them. I have a tough time saying no when work calls but I've got to...I need a life. The money isn't any good if I can't ever spend any of it on anything besides bills.

OK, that's it...I just wanted to tell you about Tampa...back soon!

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Meg :)

Whatever happened to your plans to go to Europe?

January 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, I'm still going...first chance I get. But, when family needs you...you have to be there and I'm going to make sure that my baby sister is OK ASAP!

Meg

And, by the way, no need to thank me...I can tell from the things that you've written that my assessment of you is "bang on"!

January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home