.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Whore Du Jour Award...

...goes to the most despicable woman on the web today...COLLEEN LOMBARDI! You might say, "But Meg, Colleen the whore was just the Whore DJ the other day!" Yes, that's true. But she keeps begging to win the prize so I just let her have it. Every time she writes another email to her fuckbuddies' wife...she is buying the prize right out from under regular tramps, who, by the way, think that this WHORE gives mistresses a bad name.

So, for her psychotic, obsessive, dedication to hurting a woman who was happy with the man that Colleen can't seem to keep interested, she, once again, has MORE then earned the award. Also, there's the fact that she can't seem to follow the rules regarding married men:



She told us all that she lost her job. Apparently, for once she was telling the truth...of course, they had to replace the office ho immediately:







It seems as though she is low on funds after buying a married penis, so Colleen has had to open her own business:





Of course, being an old, flabby whore, she doesn't get too many men so she has to run a weekend business as well:




So, I give the Whore the prize. I ALMOST feel badly for her. Wouldn't you considering that this is her future:










By the way, this post raised some questions for me. Does anyone out there know whether or not fuck buddies is one or two words? Or is it hyphenated? I couldn't figure it out. Also, is there or is there not an "e" at the end of the word "ho", meaning of course, whore (not something Santa says). Thanks in advance for answering these questions.
Meg
PS Solaris, where are you? There are people looking for you honey!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that ho is no e. Fuck Buddies is two (I even had a post about that). See, fuck buddies don't get involved in each other's life. So CL doesn't even have THAT right.

Could be friend with benefits, but then, what kind of "friend" wrecks the other's home life? Could be an "affair" but I don't think that word is strong enough to describe CL.

Hey Meg! You're good at words! Better than me anyway :)

March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Pictures toooooooo

March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ho is spelled correctly. Not sure about the whole "fuck buddies" thingy. Could be hyphenated not sure. You outdid yourself on this one. Once again I was not disappointed. :)

March 15, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

hey there!! I emailed you but I'm gonna post this here too. I made you something just for this subject :) I saw your post and this idea just popped in my head, I had to do it!! LOL

I also just realized that I used the word Skank instead of Whore...how did I ever confuse the two?? LOL

Anyway, look at it, if you like it, I'll change it to Whore du jour. Or WoPig du jour..or whatever you want.

http://affordablecreations.com/clients/meg/skankdujour.jpg


:)

March 17, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey girl! I've been thinking about you lately and this morning I was thinking about emailing you, glad to hear you're still out there!

Now, I'm going to the link.

Ciao!

Meg

March 17, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL, love it, love it, love it!

It's perfect the way it is! Now, if only I can get it on the blog, I'll be so grateful to you! I may be coming to Florida next month, I hope to see you again! Tell your mother I said hello!

Meg

March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home