.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My kid is in the shower...

...and he's about to come out and get mad at me for using my own computer. I know he can be a willful twit but most of the time I just let it slide. The kid did have his most prized possesion (2nd only to his daughter in his life), his car, destroyed. But, last night he did bring home a new car and he's pretty happy with that one. It's a 2005 Mustang and he's in love with it.

Anyway, I'm about to go to bed and I wanted to pop in here before I did. I was thinking about this nit wit that I've been seeing (not the guy from work) and I realized that he was an asshole. It's not my fault I didn't pick up on it sooner, but he obviously went out of his way to hide it. Forunately, he couldn't do it for any length of time so I'm outta this one toot sweet.

He started out so very charming and then all of a sudden, he stopped acting like that and began acting like an unbelievable asshole. You'd almost think he was trying to get rid of me but part of his assholeness is that he needs to know everything there is to know about me. I mean everything. We aren't even going steady. But I would freak if he found out that I date other guys right now. I'm sure he wouldn't handle it well himself.

Whenever I speak, even just in conversation, he barely lets me get out 3 words before he he makes it clear that he has no interest in what I'm saying and he starts talking...expecting me to listen. If I try to proffer a complaint...his response begins, "Well YOU..."

So whatever my complaint is, he negates it by turning it back on me. Rick used to do that and it drove me insane. So, obviously it would do no good to continue THAT conversation. I've let that go a couple of times and I'm so over it. Now is time for the kiss off.

I can't use my usual kiss off method, take them to my favorite bar and slip out with a friend who I trust to give me a ride home. But since this one knows where I live, I'd have to leave the state. Actually, I might just do that in the not too distant future.

This guy has some whacked out need to know exactly what I'm thinking. There isn't an aspect of my behavior that he doesn't come right out and demand an explanation for. Sometimes I don't answer him...not that I mind telling anyone, but rather that I hate the idea of this guy having to know every single little mundane thing in my life.

He finds an excuse to stop by a few nights on his way home from work, always a surprise. Then, he wants to come over here constantly so I'm always having to blow his fat ass off and I hate being put in that position.

Anyway, tonight I didn't answer the door when he came by after work and I haven't answered any of his phone calls. I have a feeling that this one could take a while. Yikes.

I told him once that I was going out by myself, which I was...and he questioned me about it! I reminded him of my age and the fact that my father is in Florida and that I'm not married so I answer to no one. He said, "What would you do if I went out alone?"

I responded, "I would get a good night's sleep."

You know, I've wasted a lot more time on a lot freakier dudes so I'm just glad this one showed his psychotic side early on. Note to self:

STAY AWAY FROM CONTROL FREAKS!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home