.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Remember the meeting that I had...

...yesterday? The lady is sending me to do an audition for something Disney is doing...I don't know what. She said they would email the information and they did. here's the email:

Here's all you need to know:

Actors/Actors: Please prepare a one-mintue comedic monologue. There ay be an initial type out audition. You may be asked to read, learn additional material, or participate in improvisational exercises.

Singers: Please prepare two vocal selections of contrasting styles (best 16 bars of each). An accompanist will be provided at all vocal auditions. Please being sheet music in correct key; no taped or CD accopaniment. Singers may be asked to learn additional music or movement combination.

Dancers: Wear something comfortable. They are going to teach you some steps and you will do them back for them.

The audition is at:
*******

Please also bring a current, non-returnable photo and resume. Please be sure to tell them ****** sent you and if you decide not to go please call me before Friday.

Break a leg,
Rebecca


So, that's cool. I can do one minute on my head and I have done improv before so this should be fun. I'll tell you how that goes later.

OK, that's all for now.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home