.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 13, 2007

I have to dump another guy tonight...

...without telling him why. The reason is that he is totally selfish in bed and the he/me orgasm ratio is far too lop-sided. The reason that I won't tell him is that he will surely respond by saying, "Oh, let me show you how wrong you are!" Then, he may or may NOT do a good job, but another orgasm for him is pretty much ensured. I don't want to volunteer for one more freebie.

I don't understand some guys. It's not like I'm cryptic, I told him that as far as sex goes, I'm of the opinion that "You gotta be good to get in." It's not just an opinion, it's also a bit of a necessity considering my anatomy.

There are a couple of ways to get "into" me, and when a guy pulls out a bottle of "foreplay in a bottle", I have to call it quits. It's not bad enough that this guy bought that stuff instead of lubing me up au naturale...but when he used it, he put it on himself, not on me. When that happened, I suddenly developed a "muscle spasm" and put a halt to the festivities.

This was another one of those guys who told me how goooooood he was in bed. I don't understand why every Tom, Dick and Hairy thinks he's so good. I don't put a bit of stock in what a guy says anymore and I haven't for a long time. I need to see someone in action before I grade them. And...no one gets a passing grade unless they experiment south of the border. I can't budge on that point...I won't.

So now all that I need to do is to come up with a reason why I don't want to see this guy anymore. I've thought about the truth and it just won't do. I suppose I could do the "It's not you, it's me." bullshit. That is sort of lame, but it'll probably do.

I know that I don't have time to waste on a guy who is so inherently selfish in bed. I don't think some guys even deserve the truth. If they're that blind to my needs, I don't want them around anyway. Oh! That's what I'll say. DUH!

OK then, I'll do that. Another problem solved. Now, if I could only find my Visa.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swear to gawd Meg, ya....tell him. Unless you think he might start sobbing, or something. :)

April 13, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I doubt he'll sob, but if he does, that'd make my decision even easier to live with. It's not been long enough for that nonsense.

Meg

April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home