.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, May 12, 2007


And the blue ribbon goes to...

My mother's famous lasagna recipe. I tweaked it a bit for the hospital set, taking out the meat and adding a bunch of vegetables...but it was great. My brothers and sisters should have been there, they all loved mom's lasagna. I have the taste down to a tee. It's a great dish and everyone I make it for (and now everyone who my daughter makes it for) absolutely loves it.

Once, a long time ago, my brother told me that he asked my dad which one of his wives was the better cook. He was on wife number 2 at the time. Dad said to Wayne, "Your mother was the best cook that I ever knew." We all knew what a great cook my mother was...and what a rotten cook wife number 2 was. She'd smother steak in spices so that you couldn't taste the meat at all. My mother never would have desecrated a nice steak like that. At any rate...Mom, this blue's for you!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home