.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I don't "keep" men's cologne...

...here. It's my son's crap. He keeps it by the bathroom sink...next to the hair spray. Chandler went to get the hair spray and she came back with the cologne...now I smell like Polo. No, I didn't wash it off...if I did, she'd just stink me up again. She did my nails yesterday and after I finally got the nails clean this morning, she saw a clean slate and painted them again. Now I'm not making another clean spot until the kids leave.

I don't think I'll ever be able to handle a date with a man wearing Polo now.

Chandler just came up to me and wants to play coloring.com so I have to let her try. I can't handle smelling like this. My son said that I needed to take a shower until he realized what I smelled like. Now I can tell him that he stinks when he leaves the house for a date.

OMG! The little boy is eating the cat food...I have to go. I'll be back if these guys ever leave.


HELP!!!!


Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

So, sorry, just havin some fun, didn't mean to cause any distress.

Maybe, hide that Polo until the kids leave.

I'd start working on that hair now, it might not come out on the first shampoo.

And the people at work will have stranger questions than I.

Watch them by that computer.

Good luck with them. Take care Meg, get some extra rest too.

May 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home