.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hi Hi!!!

I didn't get out of work until 10 o'clock this morning but the night went by so quickly that I didn't mind one bit. The nurse that I was working with was very nice and helpful...and exactly my age. Well, not quite, she was actually born in March and I was born in June so she is actually OLDER than I am! That's a rarity nowadays. She and I chatted when we could and I really enjoyed her company. If it would be appropriate, I would ask her this question..."Will you be my friend please?"

All of my friends live in other states, as do my daughter, my father, my sisters and my brothers. I need to find a female friend to play with.

When I was a sophomore in high school, I read an article in Seventeen Magazine that said if you wanted a friend, you just go out and get one. Shortly after that, I noticed a new girl in school and I ended up sitting on a bench in the main hall with her for some reason. We were speaking and I thought of the magazine article so I just said, "Would you like to spend the night Friday?" She did and we were great friends all through high school.

I stood up at her wedding and I drank so much champagne that I ended up getting pregnant that night. I was using the fool-proof rythm method of birth control. I'm sure you've heard of it, it's used by Mormons everywhere. When we got home that night, my husband got a bit frisky and wanted to take the party into the bedroom. I reminded him that we couldn't make love until Sunday. He said, "Well, it's 11:30, it's close enough." The champagne said, "Well sure, you handsome Italian man...let's get to it now!" So we did. Nine months later I had a baby. The sad thing was that my girlfriend, Dawn, was seperated before that baby was born. Her wonderful husband got another woman pregnant. I believe it was twins.

Anyway, if it was good enough advice back then, it's probably good enough now. I think that I should actively seek out a new girlfriend. I think I'll place an ad on Craigslist or something like that. It just might work...you never know.

Or, I could join a bowling league. Then there'll be one night a week that I know I'll get out. And...if there's anybody out there who wants to go out and have some fun, let me know. I'll go out and have some fun. I won't be fucking anyone...but I'd love to go out and have some fun. I could even put THAT on Craigslist. Apparently I would have to specify the no sex thing, otherwise there's always some nimord who calls to ask, "So, have you found the woman yet? Can I watch?"

A friend of mine and I stupidly put a picture of both of us on a phone chat line thing. Now that I think about it, I bet she did that on purpose, she had to have known that men would have thought we came as a set. I don't know why I did that, I was honestly just being playful...she was a freak.

I had to leave that chick alone because she did some bizarre stuff. Then, she spoke about it as though it was perfectly normal. She did stuff like invite guys over in the middle of the night and have them come in the back door of her town house which opened into a florida room where she had a jacuzzi. She would be in the jacuzzi naked and the lights would all be off. Neither of them could see the other. They would get it on without saying a word and then the guy would leave...off into the darkness from whence he came. I lead such a sheltered life.

All righty then, I'm going to scrounge around this place to look for food. Maybe I'll find an egg or an english muffin. Damn...I do lead a boring life.

Sniff.

Mggers

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, I'll be your friend! :)

Yeah but I totally know how you feel. I have ONE girlfriend. Good female friends are definitely hard to find.

May 09, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Really? Can We hang out this weekend? Where do you live?

Waiting patiently for you to be my friend!

Meg

May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I live in Toronto, CANADA :)

May 10, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Alrighty then...pen pals perhaps? Girl, you can come down here and play with me...if you'd like to warm up a bit...come on down to Hot-lanta and we'll have a nice time for a little while!

Meg

May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home