.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hi there!!!

I have to work tonight but I didn't have to work last night so I stayed up all night cleaning everything that I could find with a speck of dust on it. I finally went to bed at 6 AM and slept until 2:30. Now I have to get dressed and go shopping as quickly as I can.

If I have the time today, I'll go get the new webcam, if not I'll get it this weekend. So, sooner or later (hopefully sooner) I'll be creating videos for you to watch. I'd love to get one of the kitten eating out of the dog's bowl. When the dog is eating, the kitten walks in between his legs and eats along with him. The kitten stands in between the dog's front legs and eats out of his bowl. The dog doesn't mind, he seems to love that kittie already.

I had to take the kitten to the vet to get some anti-biotics for that nasty cold that he has. My arms are scratched up from giving him the medicine and I have to give him more now. This should be fun. I asked the vet when I should get him fixed and declawed...he said to wait until the kitten is 4 months old. I asked about getting Payton fixed but the vet said that if he isn't displaying annoying behavior, I didn't have to have him fixed. I keep the dog on a short leash, he never runs after girl dogs or other boy dogs so I think I'll just leave his balls where they are unless he starts humping my leg...then those balls are history.

The kitten will not make it through life with his testicles...I hate it when they spray all over the house.

Alrighty then, I'm running out for a while...be back soon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home