.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ColleenLombardi@aol.com" to me

Meg,

Why would you post that on your site from Tuesday? I am not sure exactly what you have against me since we have never met and never spoken - If you have something to say to me why don't you say it to me directly?

Colleen


Why would I "post that"? Are you fricking insane? You of all people should know why I did that. It's for the same reason that you spread your legs for married men...I fucking wanted to, you bitch dyke. (And NO...this is NOT like calling a WOMAN a "bitch".) I wanted to and I didn't give a flying FUCK how it affected you and the despicable existence that you call your life.

I wanted to post THAT and I want to post this as well, you vile, wicked and loathsome creature.

You're a shameful semi-female slug who couldn't send a short email without lying. But...I guess it must be hard to keep them all straight for you and other depraved assholes like you who live life satisfying every base urge that they have...never ONCE stopping to think how their contemptable behavior affects innocent human beings who actually live decent, productive lives.

Like a terrorist in the night...you and other low-lifes like you steal lives, topple mountains of dreams and cause more pain that any bullet could possibly cause. I guess it would be stupid to bother trying to tell you what a low-life you are...you're years away from realizing what trash you are today. There you sit, seeking out poor saps who are going through a rough patch in life...and then, when you find them, what do you do? You fuck them, suck them, buy them cars and do whatever you can do to find a way to harm his wife and look totally innocent doing it. Why? LOLOLOLOL...because you can't fight the urge to fart...much less fuck. After all, you've done it so damned many times...this asshole is putty in your filthy little hands.

You're nothing but a low, wicked, repugnant, abhorrent, odius, detestable, obnoxious, hideous, repulsive, foul, gross, revolting, gruesome, frightful, grisly, unpleasant, atrocious, inexcusable, abysmal waste of space, air and Whopper's.

And from what I hear...you're rather unsightly as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger JQ75 said...

I thought Colleen called you up in the middle of the night drunk. Or did she forget that she called.

May 23, 2007  
Blogger Jaded said...

Many, many people have filed law suits against the other man or woman for alienation of affection, and they've won! If someone is stupid enough to email/text things that indicate a sexual relationship does exist, he or she deserves to be sued.

I always take it personally when I see that another person doesn't respect a marriage and insinuates themselves right into the middle of it. It doesn't matter whether I know the person or not. As much as these people try to rationalize and justify their behavior, they're always wrong. Always. It's even worse to me if that person has children, because they've just taught those kids that it's ok to destroy someone else as long as you get what you want. That disgusts me beyond words.

What's funny is that someone like the skank that we discuss here is that she thinks she's won. What did she win? A man who has proven that he can't be faithful? He made vows before God that he'd be faithful to his wife, so what makes this skank think he'll be faithful to her? Oh, I know, the other woman always thinks that SHE can keep her man, but honestly, why would you want him? He lies and cheats. He's proven that. Seems like the woman who ends up with that mess is the loser.

May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home